JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This same thing happened when the Fed one went in. I would suspect some who bought more than they could ever use in a lifetime of course plan to off load some of them. Since there is ALWAYS a LOT of gun owners who will only find out this law went in years later. Many of them will of course want some mags then and be willing to pay. Sadly the reason inane laws like this come to be is the gun owners who only find out years later they went in. :(

The California case that got remanded, had a one week period in-between rulings where large capacity magazines became legal again...only for a week. It has since been dubbed, "Freedom Week" and during that time California patriots easily imported 1 million large capacity magazines into the state...and gave a giant middle finger to the leftist overlords. It was amazing! :)
I think you ment "STANDARD CAPACITY MAGAZINES"

So was just wondering how many folks would still keep them if it is found un-Constitutional.
That's a reasonable question.

No way to know the answer of, until said law is found unconstitutional & wether folks decide to sell any. Or they decide not to.

IMO: An unreasonable question, not requiring any justification whatsoever is:

My question is What you going to do with all those extra MAGs?

I've hypnotized all of my mags into thinking they are only 10-round now. It's working fine, so far.

Well, except for one mag that thinks it's a chicken. Still working on that.
If it's laying eggs for you it might be better to let it keep going.

After someone sloppily engraved ".458 Socum" on all their brand new 500 pmags by hand with a prison tattoo needle set, they are probably stuck with them.

My sibling took it a step further and bought a Sig220 Legion10mm. At least they like it enough to keep.

Edited to make you wonder what I edited.

Last Edited:
I totally understand as I have stockpiled ever since Obama but working in a shop in Coeur d Alene Idaho, I watched guys coming in and buying 200 AR mags at a time, Truckers coming from Seattle going to Montana and stopping each way looking for mags for all their buddies.

I also know several folks that have maybe 1 or two rifles and now have 70 mags, I am not saying its a bad thing but prior to the ban they had 4 and where quite happy.

So was just wondering how many folks would still keep them if it is found un-Constitutional.
Depends on what kinda mags they are.. I didn't buy any plastic mags. They are great, and cheap. But the fact is they don't last as long as metal mags. And when metal does flex or bend, you just bend it back (usually)

All mine identify as 10rnd mags

SmartSelect_20220801-201025_Instagram.jpg

I'll get rid of them once I have full trust in the government. Oh wait that will be never….. till the day I die.

I've hypnotized all of my mags into thinking they are only 10-round now. It's working fine, so far.

Well, except for one mag that thinks it's a chicken. Still working on that.
Don't forget about the male mags that think they're female and the female mags that identify as cross-dressing troglodytes. And the cardinal rule is to never miss gender your magazines!

Don't forget about the male mags that think they're female and the female mags that identify as cross-dressing troglodytes. And the cardinal rule is to never miss gender your magazines!
Any mags whose gender can't be identified get sent to P-MAG. Let them figure out which P they're supposed to have.

I even go so far as to convert my pointed bullets to hollow points and hollow points I just fill with seal.. Its a whole mag full of "summer of love" just waiting to express themselves and party on.

So, I got a question for all the folks in Washington, currently there are two lawsuits on the Mag ban one on the west side and one on the east side of the state and now the California Mag Ban case was sent back to the lower court meaning there is a very good chance the ban will fail.

My question is What you going to do with all those extra MAGs?

Rumor and rumor only, as I can not find real data is between 500,000 and 1 million were bought before it went into effect.

Where you guys expecting a civil war or something or just don't like to be told NO! lol

But no it's a real question are you going to keep them all or dump half of them because you really did not want that many. Just wondering.
Bottom feeders can and do troll.

Bottom feeders can and do troll.
So, I am a troll now, cool I will add that to my list along with white, fat homophobe, xenophobe, racist, Nazi as I am trying to collect the whole liberal name calling series.

Thanks just 3 more names and I get to color in a room full of puppies!

So, I am a troll now, cool I will add that to my list along with white, fat homophobe, xenophobe, racist, Nazi as I am trying to collect the whole liberal name calling series.

Thanks just 3 more names and I get to color in a room full of puppies!
Yeah I was kinda figuring he was referring to everyone who messaged before, but it is perplexing why he quoted your original message..

Also don't forget the bottom feeder status that's a rare achievement these days. Usually they pass that one over and GI straight to the extremes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top