JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I am a troll now, cool I will add that to my list along with white, fat homophobe, xenophobe, racist, Nazi as I am trying to collect the whole liberal name calling series.

Thanks just 3 more names and I get to color in a room full of puppies!
Well you are on a gun forum so you are also automatically immoral. Saw that posted by another gun forum member, lol. Plus Idaho- that must be good for a few more labels.

Grab your favorite flavored crayons!

Magazines are a consumable.

If a proposed law bans the future purchase of a consumable, it makes sense to stock up on said consumable. Before whatever law goes into affect.

Some folks acted accordingly. Not seeing anything which would cause any confusion as towards intent.
^^^This. Mags get lost, broken, worn out, whatever...good to have plenty on hand in the event they are longer obtainable and its not like the price is going to bottom out.

Bottom feeders can and do troll.
I think it's a legitimate question. In answer I'll say: Some bought magazines to do some last minute profiteering, but most people bought a lot of magazines because they are consumables. They break and they wear out and they get lost or stolen. Unless that law gets tossed, this was our last chance to get regular magazines. So what I'm going to do is use my magazines and replace them as they break with the extra mags I've purchased.
So, I am a troll now, cool I will add that to my list along with white, fat homophobe, xenophobe, racist, Nazi as I am trying to collect the whole liberal name calling series.

Thanks just 3 more names and I get to color in a room full of puppies!
I didn't know you were fat, too.:eek:

I didn't know you were fat, too.:eek:

Well a little fluffy

ecbf246a613ed0c780b0e6da1f7451e6.jpg

So, I got a question for all the folks in Washington, currently there are two lawsuits on the Mag ban one on the west side and one on the east side of the state and now the California Mag Ban case was sent back to the lower court meaning there is a very good chance the ban will fail.

My question is What you going to do with all those extra MAGs?

Rumor and rumor only, as I can not find real data is between 500,000 and 1 million were bought before it went into effect.

Where you guys expecting a civil war or something or just don't like to be told NO! lol

But no it's a real question are you going to keep them all or dump half of them because you really did not want that many. Just wondering.
I bought extra Christmas tree ornaments...I don't understand why people call them mags?

So, I got a question for all the folks in Washington, currently there are two lawsuits on the Mag ban one on the west side and one on the east side of the state and now the California Mag Ban case was sent back to the lower court meaning there is a very good chance the ban will fail.

My question is What you going to do with all those extra MAGs?

Rumor and rumor only, as I can not find real data is between 500,000 and 1 million were bought before it went into effect.

Where you guys expecting a civil war or something or just don't like to be told NO! lol

But no it's a real question are you going to keep them all or dump half of them because you really did not want that many. Just wondering.
You can't have them. :D

You can't buy them any more, and after they are empty, there will be no more high capacity magazines.

(Some politician said something like that.)

That was Colorado Representative Diana DeGette and she's easily as stupid as she sounds:

When asked how limiting the number of bullets in magazines would help reduce violence, she replied: "I will tell you these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them. So if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time, because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available."
Sadly, their GOP spokesman fared only slightly better:
"It's extremely alarming that Rep. DeGette is running federal legislation to ban magazine clips, when she doesn't even know what a magazine clip is," Colorado GOP spokesman Owen Loftus told the Denver Post. "Rep. DeGette's comments show that Democrats are more concerned with appeasing their radical base than standing up for responsible, law abiding citizens."
"magazine clip" :rolleyes:

I bought extra Christmas tree ornaments...I don't understand why people call them mags?
You know there is this other thread on painting mags it might help make those mags....I mean ornaments look a bit more X-mas'ey, I mean a little bit of die, paint and some ribbon they would look good on the tree.

Add a little bit of glitter and they would look like they belong.

Mags, what Mags? Destroyed all my standard cap mags in reverence to King Jay. Just have 10rounders or less to stop the epidemic gun violence! :cool:
Mine are all at the bottom of the Puget Sound. I was transporting them by boat. Every single hi-cap mag I owned. Wouldn't ya know it -- the damn boat sank!

That's how the Mafia kept the streets of Vegas safe back in the day. Child molesters didn't get therapy, they got killed and dumped. Street robbers? Gone. The mob knew that if little Junior and Sissy weren't safe to run around on Fremont street, then mom and dad couldn't spend all their time at the tables. It was probably the safest city in America. Anyone remember how many bodies were found whenever a new section of the desert was developed when Las Vegas' population was booming? Every time they dug a trench for sewers, foundation for some large building, somebody's bones would turn up.

When asked how limiting the number of bullets in magazines would help reduce violence, she replied: "I will tell you these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them. So if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time, because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available."
I think I actually got dumber reading that quote. Please stop. It hurts.

I self-identify as antigun. All my firearms were offended and went out into the world to rob and pillage. I heard my 1911 held up a pot shop in Colorado and is doing time for being racist and homophobic!

That's how the Mafia kept the streets of Vegas safe back in the day. Child molesters didn't get therapy, they got killed and dumped. Street robbers? Gone. The mob knew that if little Junior and Sissy weren't safe to run around on Fremont street, then mom and dad couldn't spend all their time at the tables. It was probably the safest city in America. Anyone remember how many bodies were found whenever a new section of the desert was developed when Las Vegas' population was booming? Every time they dug a trench for sewers, foundation for some large building, somebody's bones would turn up.
I lived in Vegas in the '60s and '70s. I used to go out to the old mines looking for turquoise that the miners paid no attention to. We found several skeletal remains at the bottom of shafts. Usually with their hands and feet tied and an ugly hole in the skull. Mafia wanted no competition from petty criminals. As you said the streets had to be safe or the tourists wouldn't contribute to the "Teamster's Retirement Fund" Sheriff Lamb and the Mob kept things safe!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top