JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I got a question for all the folks in Washington, currently there are two lawsuits on the Mag ban one on the west side and one on the east side of the state and now the California Mag Ban case was sent back to the lower court meaning there is a very good chance the ban will fail.

My question is What you going to do with all those extra MAGs?

Rumor and rumor only, as I can not find real data is between 500,000 and 1 million were bought before it went into effect.

Where you guys expecting a civil war or something or just don't like to be told NO! lol

But no it's a real question are you going to keep them all or dump half of them because you really did not want that many. Just wondering.
I'm pretty certain I lost my "Standard Capacity Mags" in a boating accident. It was a terrible thing to have happened. I'm truly saddened by it. 😉

I've another follow up to this thread.

We never owned Glocks. No particular reason, just went other directions in our particular wants.

However I did buy up "a bunch" of Glock 17 magazines while in special a while back.

Now, we own 4 Glock19 knockoffs (PSA dagger), and have run them a bit & enjoy shooting them.

So…we're "set" magazine wise for them.

Have been considering stocking up on Glock compatible stick magazines (30 rounders, or whatever around that capacity). If a sale/special comes around. Not for the PSA Daggers.

However, just on the chance that we may wish to get into Glock compatible pistol caliber carbines sometime in the future…

Not necessarily driven by that stupid Oregon proposed law up on the ballot. However such is PART of my overall purchase algorithm. For us.

The average car payment is $648 per month.
Slim chance I have that much into magazines and even less chance I will be paying a bank to drive to work.

The average car payment is $648 per month.
Slim chance I have that much into magazines and even less chance I will be paying a bank to drive to work.
Wow that's $7700 per year. I just sold my old daily driver yesterday. I've had it for 5 years and total cost per year was $207.40 including purchase price minus sell price, wear items like tires, and repairs like crankshaft sensor. That does not include gas, oil, insurance.

Recently I read in the paper after the shooting in Seattle, at Ingraham HS, the Mayor of Seattle and the council as expected want more gun laws enacted, take away the state preemptive laws so cities can make more restrictions as such.
(Sarcasm)After 594, 1639 and the most recent mag ban, how the heck are these incidents still happening?
More proof that gun laws do nothing but screw the good citizen gun owners and have no effect on crime whatsoever.

Recently I read in the paper after the shooting in Seattle, at Ingraham HS, the Mayor of Seattle and the council as expected want more gun laws enacted, take away the state preemptive laws so cities can make more restrictions as such.
(Sarcasm)After 594, 1639 and the most recent mag ban, how the heck are these incidents still happening?
More proof that gun laws do nothing but screw the good citizen gun owners and have no effect on crime whatsoever.
Because it's not based on logic or facts. It's based on the anti-gunners incorrect view that removing guns from private citizens will make them safe. Everything stems from that view and will continue long into the future. They pay no attention to the policies that grow violent crime, instead they focus on one thing, remove guns from private citizens. That is their agenda, plain and simple.

Because it's not based on logic or facts. It's based on the anti-gunners incorrect view that removing guns from private citizens will make them safe. Everything stems from that view and will continue long into the future. They pay no attention to the policies that grow violent crime, instead they focus on one thing, remove guns from private citizens. That is their agenda, plain and simple.
I fear it is far more sinister than that, we cannot properly be beaten down as subjects of the new dictators/kings if we are armed... all the pretense and lies about public safety are just that, pretense and lies to garner public support...

So, I got a question for all the folks in Washington, currently there are two lawsuits on the Mag ban one on the west side and one on the east side of the state and now the California Mag Ban case was sent back to the lower court meaning there is a very good chance the ban will fail.

Simple answer ... ANYTHING I WANT TO!

Rumor and rumor only, as I can not find real data is between 500,000 and 1 million were bought before it went into effect.

Where you guys expecting a civil war or something or just don't like to be told NO! lol

But no it's a real question are you going to keep them all or dump half of them because you really did not want that many. Just wondering.
The ATF has entered the chat...

Meanwhile I'm still trying to find one of these elusive "extra" magazines. All the ones I have are essential.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to find one of these elusive "extra" magazines. All the ones I have are essential.
I counted mine. There was an ad came from AIM Surplus and aluminum AR 30 rounders for $8.95. Thought maybe I should get some more. I have 10 each for the AR and AK. I don't need more. Those 20 are essential for sure!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top