JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I got a question for all the folks in Washington, currently there are two lawsuits on the Mag ban one on the west side and one on the east side of the state and now the California Mag Ban case was sent back to the lower court meaning there is a very good chance the ban will fail.

My question is What you going to do with all those extra MAGs?

Rumor and rumor only, as I can not find real data is between 500,000 and 1 million were bought before it went into effect.

Where you guys expecting a civil war or something or just don't like to be told NO! lol

But no it's a real question are you going to keep them all or dump half of them because you really did not want that many. Just wondering.

Mags, what Mags? Destroyed all my standard cap mags in reverence to King Jay. Just have 10rounders or less to stop the epidemic gun violence! :cool:

Magazines are a consumable.

If a proposed law bans the future purchase of a consumable, it makes sense to stock up on said consumable. Before whatever law goes into affect.

Some folks acted accordingly. Not seeing anything which would cause any confusion as towards intent.

You can't buy them any more, and after they are empty, there will be no more high capacity magazines.

(Some politician said something like that.)

I bought my share of mags before the BS ban came into effect, but before then, I stocked up over the years, knowing mag bans are usually one of the first pieces of crapola that the anti gunners try to make happen and unfortunately it worked here in WA. Hopefully the ban will get thrown into the brick s*** house and go back to normal.

If a proposed law bans the future purchase of a consumable, it makes sense to stock up on said consumable. Before whatever law goes into affect.
I totally understand as I have stockpiled ever since Obama but working in a shop in Coeur d Alene Idaho, I watched guys coming in and buying 200 AR mags at a time, Truckers coming from Seattle going to Montana and stopping each way looking for mags for all their buddies.

I also know several folks that have maybe 1 or two rifles and now have 70 mags, I am not saying its a bad thing but prior to the ban they had 4 and where quite happy.

So was just wondering how many folks would still keep them if it is found un-Constitutional.

Rumor and rumor only, as I can not find real data is between 500,000 and 1 million were bought before it went into effect.
The California case that got remanded, had a one week period in-between rulings where large capacity magazines became legal again...only for a week. It has since been dubbed, "Freedom Week" and during that time California patriots easily imported 1 million large capacity magazines into the state...and gave a giant middle finger to the leftist overlords. It was amazing! :)

Buying a ton of mags right before the ban sounds newbie-ish. But I guess recent converts are usually the most enthusiastic. And the least well-stocked.

I threw all mine in the burn pit. And keeping nothing larger than 8 rounders, just to be safe. It's a dangerous world, one can't be too safe.

I've hypnotized all of my mags into thinking they are only 10-round now. It's working fine, so far.

Well, except for one mag that thinks it's a chicken. Still working on that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top