JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had heard chatter of chatter so since I'll be busy tomorrow, got some pantry type gut filler that I'll normally use anyway. It was like a ghost town at the Tigard WINCO at 0900 this morning.. kinda creepy quiet.
Anyway, we'll see and good luck to us all.. of course.

I still have mine from Y2k, SARS, MERS, H1N1, Bird flu, swine flu, mad cow, Obama part 1, Obama part 2 and that Astroid that flew past earth last year. I think I am good.
Well who doesn't?.. I kinda meant some more "fresh" good stuff like... even though I did say "beans".. anyway.

I still have mine from Y2k, SARS, MERS, H1N1, Bird flu, swine flu, mad cow, Obama part 1, Obama part 2 and that Astroid that flew past earth last year. I think I am good.

:D Looks like you forgot the Mayan calender and 2012, must have figured you wouldn't be eating when the world blew up.:D:D:eek:o_O

Just my regular two month supply (give or take), and not really enough water to go with it. I will make sure the cars are gassed up good though. One decent sized incident in S.F. or N.Y. could cause a panic.
What if they hit our oil refineries!!??..........I think I'll fill up some gas cans too!:eek:

I hear you boys but had also heard that those isis boys might get all uppity in a couple days, dirty bombs included or what. As I said, we'll see shortly.. of course.
I gots my poppity corn at least!
popcorn smiley.. couldn't find it whatever

And I know and understand that every swingin dick has a can a spam and perhaps a generator and maybe even a gat (golly)! I was just wondering if anyone had had a thought to top off this or that with the talk of the isis chatter. not that it really matters in the final analysis

Gasoline tonight.

I need it anyways.. But itd be nice to have a "few" gallons on hand..
That and water.

As for food.. Ill just eat my neighbors.. Food. ;)
(Just kidding, we have decent food stores along with vitamins)

I did buy some cans of beans today and practiced saving a hostage HAHA

gas is a good idea though

downsized_09091414221_zpsaa6a5758.jpg

I have stores in place at both sites, enough for a good long time. I don't think there will be an attack until Obama leaves office, not that he is in control of all Islamo-Facists but because he will allow the domestic security orgs do their jobs until further notice. Any attack that does happen will doubtless be spun by the WH Dept of Propaganda to indict those on Obama's Enemies List

I'm buying extras for the looming winter at the mouth of the Coloumbia Gorge! Gotta get heating oil now! That's always a bubble gumming joy. The neighbor finally cut down Sherwood Forrest (his back yard) and I've got a bunch of assorted hardwood in 16-18" billets! Freeee!!!

Always try to pick up a couple extra cans of assorted stuff (including beans) when we hit the grocery store. I by no means have a huge pantry stocked yet, but I'm trying to build a food reserve.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top