JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
7SpGZl5.jpg

So when someone asks me about the Seahawks I usually reply with something like
"I really dont have any interest or personal knowledge of the Osprey but I am sure its a fine bird"

I am not a football fan. Actually I am not any kind of team sports fan.

If the Seahawks lose I will feel bad for all the folks around here who care, But ultimately If they do lose at least I wont have to put up with three more months of nonsense like we did last year.

I know its not very popular to not be a "fan"

Any of the rest of you willing to admit you simply dont care?

One great thing about the Super Bowl, it's it's usually a great day to go shooting if the weathers nice. Or if it's not to go do some of those shopping errands you dread any other time

Last Edited:
I'm nervous to be honest, New England is tough (and they cheat). Haven't been to a game a since Pete's freshman season with the Seahawks because ticket prices would buy allot of ammo so I'll watch the game on TV:cool:

I will be watching and making some hot wings and ribs......oh and a few beers will be consumed also...

My team is Green Bay but hope the Hawks win. But if they play like they did against GB I am not sure the outcome will be the same.....

I don't like the 2 week gap between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl. They should play the following week, like they do the rest of the year.

I also don't like the fact that (other than last year) the game is always played in a dome or a warm-weather stadium. Every city in the league should have the opportunity to host the Super Bowl. 30 below and blizzard conditions in Green Bay or Buffalo? Put on some long johns and deal with it.

One more thing; Super Bowl Sunday has become a de facto national holiday, of way more significance to most people than Presidents Day or MLK Day. The game should be played on Saturday, not Sunday. This would cut down greatly on absenteeism rates on Monday, especially on the East Coast where the game runs until almost 10:00 at night.

I lost interest when Joe Montana retired.
I really liked the way the 49'ers would come back from certain defeat with just seconds to spare.
Montana & Jerry Rice pulled off some incredible plays.

My luck is such that the team I pick, pick the opposite and you'll win every damn time.

Watching sports doesnt do it for me.. Id MUCH rather be playing them. I was and am an athlete but watching others (aside from throwing) just doesnt hold my interest.

Eh. Go Pats I guess.

I don't like the 2 week gap between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl. They should play the following week, like they do the rest of the year.

I also don't like the fact that (other than last year) the game is always played in a dome or a warm-weather stadium. Every city in the league should have the opportunity to host the Super Bowl. 30 below and blizzard conditions in Green Bay or Buffalo? Put on some long johns and deal with it.

One more thing; Super Bowl Sunday has become a de facto national holiday, of way more significance to most people than Presidents Day or MLK Day. The game should be played on Saturday, not Sunday. This would cut down greatly on absenteeism rates on Monday, especially on the East Coast where the game runs until almost 10:00 at night.

My wife's company normally starts at 7am, tomorrow it's 1pm because of the sportsball game. I was quite surprised at that

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top