JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a Walter voice (Jeff Dunham) "I don't give a Damn"
What ruined all pro sports for me was when the MLB players went on strike in the early 80's.
That is when it stopped being a game..... Players only want to take take take. Screw email all, they will never see any of the Cavemans money!!!!:mad:

Not a football or basketball fan, and the hype and the media circus turns me off completely. The public sheeples willingness to swallow the crap put out by the media is amazing.

I like baseball, I coached youth baseball for 13 years, and am picking it back up again this spring with my grandsons 6 year old T ball team. I built and maintained sports fields the last 7 years of my working career, and really enjoyed that part of it.

Most years I make a noon run to the Wilson on Suckerbowl Sunday, since a lot of the good fishing holes are open all afternoon.

So we must not have won. I would have heard the fireworks if it had gone our way. Last year you could hear the yelling and fireworks, this year nada.

Well, I guess its over for another year.

Too slow for baseball.:(
Too small for football.:(
Too short for basketball.:(
Dammed near drown playing water polo.:(
Too little to fight.:confused:
Too fat to run.:(
Don't care to watch.o_O
I guess I'll just have to be a lover...:p:p:p:p:)

Yup, the Seahawks snatched defeat from the jaws of victory on their last offensive play. Still, it was a good game and they belonged there. I've been a fan since their first season and have been through many more bad ones than good ones. I'm not going to complain over a Super Bowl loss, just getting there is amazing.

I like sports. But I like it for the spirit of the game, which is about 90% gone. These jokers are not role models, heroes, or gods, but if such a large chunk of society wants to make them as such, who's to blame? I see some people seem to dedicate their existence to being a fan, incredible. Imagine if all the time, money, energy that went into the "12th man" went to something a little more productive..
I also find it "interesting" to watch the politically biased advertising. Forget subliminal, it's right in your face.

These people aren't heroes to me, they'are human machines, built to perform/do a job. As long as they're not criminals/diddling teenagers/selling dope etc, I admire them as I would any other piece of heavy machinery. The fact they are flesh and blood makes it more interesting watching them do the job.

I just like the game. Basketball is too fast, baseball is too slow. And soccer?? Play for 90 minutes for a score of 0-0, or o-1? Phhtt! Foot ball is the right speed and I believe the refs do well to catch penalties. In foot ball you get to knock the crap out of your opponent, withing reason. It makes me feel good that we have near the best team in the nation right here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! That's the best part.

I was really looking forward to the game BUT;

It was a cloudy/rainy day, and I had to see if the grass would grow during that type of weather.

So I watched it for a few hours.

Nope..........didn't grow a bit:(

I missed the game, but at least the winning team won:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

Hey folks, regardless if you love, hate, or just don't care about football... just give a few thoughts towards Pat Tillman who walked away from all that foolishness (and millions of dollars) to serve our country, and gave all.

:s0042:

Real hero's don't wear spandex!!!! Or play in front of cameras!!!! Or make millions of $$$$!!!! Or.......

God Bless those in uniform who fight when needed. It's Chris Kyle day in Texas!!!!!

I love sports, I have a masters degree in exercise and sports sciences, but I hate watching sports. I don't follow any professional or college teams and having to watch ESPN is like watching Bill Maher; it just hurts. I could never understand how people become so vested in sports. The amount of money that goes into professional sports is crazy.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads