JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't wait

hr snow.jpg

There are only 2 possible outcomes. Either it snows or it doesn't. Therefore, the probability of snow at any given location is 50%.

That said, we are supposed to get lots of moisture this week, and in certain areas the forecast is for lows below freezing. If you live in one of those areas, chances are you will get snow. It's not rocket science.

There are only 2 possible outcomes. Either it snows or it doesn't. Therefore, the probability of snow at any given location is 50%.

That said, we are supposed to get lots of moisture this week, and in certain areas the forecast is for lows below freezing. If you live in one of those areas, chances are you will get snow. It's not rocket science.
Ice on roads in shade would be my main worry with lows below freezing and highs over freezing

Hailing in Kelso right now. I am predicting just a "skiff" of snow later this week. I still get paid whether my "prediction" is correct or not so I really don't care. :p

Still in the 40s with rain everywhere on/off... noticed forecasts warming up for Friday/Saturday. Did get an email from the kid's preschool about their inclement weather policy and contact/sources to get info for whether theres a 2 hour delay or cancelled school days

TV weather "Spokes-Persons" are not what they used to be a decade ago.
To be a weather expert back when, you used to have to be a certified Meteorologist, having taken an extensive course of study. Now it's practically an elective thrown in with a journalism course. But...
You do learn how to quote the NWS models. This way, you can always blame them when your "Forecast" goes to sheite.
Besides nobody cares anymore. It doesn't go beyond putting on photos of some viewer's frosted picnic table, the latest antics of "Biffy the Weather Cat" or the darling winter hat the "Weather Expert" is wearing today.
"YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT".

Turned out to be a real dud here, at least so far. Got some flurries last night. Temp is low 20's though and going to drop into the teens all weekend. Bone dry though so roads are fine. I did head out before first light to change out the humming bird feeders since they were frozen solid. In the dark I could hear them buzzing around my head to feed as I was hanging up the fresh ones :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top