JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think bumping/using old threads is the way to go. No problems.
What I hate, and have learned long ago to check the op date, is MY responding as if time is of the essence or some sort of pressing matter is at stake.. often it's not and people are just adding to the hive-mind topic/subject at hand.
Pages can be added to pages and it works out perfectly.

What I've found is, these 329's are from a period of time where this problem was semi common in many of the revolvers they were building. It's pretty disheartening to learn about, especially when it's seemingly wide spread.
It's certainly worth dealing with. I think I am gonna like this gun.

Well, nearly a month later I finally did something about this 329 I got.
First, call Tim at Copeland. Also, make sure you do it on the day that he announces a "hold" on incoming jobs. :eek:
While I might have been able to wigggle my way into his workload, I'd also put in an email to S&W about it.
The gun is going back to them next week. They never did ask me if I was the original purchaser or not, just asked for info to get the shipping taken care of.
I'll come back here and will update when I can.

On another note, when I was going back to find this thread, I was reminded about the necro thread stuff we all kicked up. I got a chuckle out of that.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews