JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I recently got an Apex trigger and I'm looking for someone who can install in in my S&W M&P 9mm. I've never done a trigger instillation before so I'm a bit wary about trying it myself. Can anyone recommend someone in or near Portland who can help me out with this for a reasonable price?

As said before there are videos on YouTube. I changed one out awhile back. It's really not hard. I think Apex even has their own installation video. It's only a couple of pins to push out.

I"ve done several. It's mostly a drop in procedure. Only 1 of 5 I did required that a loop that meets the sear in the trigger bar be opened up a fraction, the others were just a simple swap out.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/smith-and-wesson-mp/parts.html

Trigger bar is #24 the loop can be seen in this pic at the bottom right.

Use the plastic dowel that comes with The Apex can be tricky the first time or so, this holds the spring for trigger, bar and housing together for reassembly. If you're too forceful you might snap the steel trigger spring loop. You have to tap the retaining pin back in place just right. Otherwise it straight forward.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top