JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A year or two ago, S&W moved the production of most of their AR parts in house. I would assume this would apply to their piston gun as well, but am not 100% sure. I don't know if they contract out their barrels, but would assume they do.

I thought CMT and Stag were the same company. I understand most of the parts were Stag, a co-worker has one, I got to look at it and I could see some Stag markings on his.

Go to Stag's site and you can see they now make their own and manufacture for others.Unless CMT owns them,but I don't believe so.

CMT is a long time mfg of AR parts & is the parent company of Stag; the father runs CMT & his son runs Stag Arms. I personally feel that they would have been way better off to spin off the retail/commercial side of the business w/ the Continental Machine & Tool (CMT) name (like LMT did). Many folks do not like the Stag company name & the silly logo even though they make many of the parts used in other rifles.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews