JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A year or two ago, S&W moved the production of most of their AR parts in house. I would assume this would apply to their piston gun as well, but am not 100% sure. I don't know if they contract out their barrels, but would assume they do.

I thought CMT and Stag were the same company. I understand most of the parts were Stag, a co-worker has one, I got to look at it and I could see some Stag markings on his.

Go to Stag's site and you can see they now make their own and manufacture for others.Unless CMT owns them,but I don't believe so.

CMT is a long time mfg of AR parts & is the parent company of Stag; the father runs CMT & his son runs Stag Arms. I personally feel that they would have been way better off to spin off the retail/commercial side of the business w/ the Continental Machine & Tool (CMT) name (like LMT did). Many folks do not like the Stag company name & the silly logo even though they make many of the parts used in other rifles.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top