JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
The on-site font adjustment was one of the unfortunate casualties of the upgrade. Which device are you using (computer/tablet/phone) and which browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc)?

If it is on a desktop or laptop computer, you can enlarge the font yourself. On a Mac, you just hit "Command" and "+" as many times as needed.

Last Edited:
I'm embarrassed to admit I've already used the work around of padding 25 characters with spaces. :oops:

Not sure why that is required on the latest release, but there must be some reason.

I'm off till the writing on the wall (iPhone) gets bigger...

On the iPhone, next to the URL there's a couple A's. Tap that, then touch the large A on the right :s0155:

BE067C8F-FDFF-4328-B66A-2D66690A289E.png

I'm embarrassed to admit I've already used the work around of padding 25 characters with spaces. :oops:

Not sure why that is required on the latest release, but there must be some reason.

Yeah, the 25 spaces is annoying. I could see 10-15, but 25 is annoying. Do we have problems with trolls that require this?

One of the reasons our search works so poorly (probably our #1 complaint) is because people often use short or vague titles that don't describe the content of the actual post (since it's weighted toward longer titles). I've posted about it a bunch but it doesn't really make a difference, so I put this together in an effort to improve it. Sounds like it may need to be rethunk :confused:

One of the reasons our search works so poorly (probably our #1 complaint) is because people often use short or vague titles that don't describe the content of the actual post (since it's weighted toward longer titles). I've posted about it a bunch but it doesn't really make a difference, so I put this together in an effort to improve it. Sounds like it may need to be rethunk :confused:

Is there a way to search posts using Google searching without going off the site?

I have noticed sites that do that (IIRC) have much better searching than most forum software does.

Is there a way to search posts using Google searching without going off the site?

I have noticed sites that do that (IIRC) have much better searching than most forum software does.

There is, but I want to keep it in-house for a few reasons (privacy being a big one). This new search system should be much better, once I have more time to fine-tune it :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top