JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Carbon isn't the biggest problem I find when I clean my Sparrow, it's the lead buildup that's hard to remove.
For carbon removal I use automobile throttle body spray cleaner.

"For extreme baked on carbon cleaning. Dissolves carbon and lead on contact. Designed for soaking metal parts with baked on carbon. One of the only reusable products on the market.

Slip 2000 Carbon Killer was designed with your health and safety in mind. Unlike other gun cleaners, this product is non-flammable, non-hazardous and biodegradable. Carbon Killer provides you with a safe effective way to clean carbon, lead and plastic wad fouling."

I spray the inside of the mono core baffle with Loctite's extreme temp nickle anti seize.
That solves most of the cleanup issue, but I'm always interested in hearing about a better product.

I don't think any of the Slip2000 products are bad, i'd also consider a bath of MPro7 cleaner for the same usage and reasons.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top