JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's done, and we have once again come through with no new restrictions on our Second Amendment rights. Thank you to everyone for your hard work contacting your elected officials and letting them know that we don't want any more restrictions.

We've won yet another battle!

What about "special sessions" that get called, conveniently just as some of the opponents of new restrictions are on vacation? Now might be the time to rest, but keep an eye open and sleep light. ;)

Yeah everyone was quitting because of that boss. In my exit interview I made sure they new it. A few months later another guy quit and gave the reason "idiot boss" so finally they offered that boss a choice, get busted down to peon or quit. Damn if I just stuck around a few months I could have been the boss. Oh well, happier on the outside.

I would say we are mostly in the clear, no one seems all that interested in a special session so it is highly unlikely Kitz would order one.

NOW, about those prices and supply...

Yep, found 50 round boxes of Remington 9mm 115Gr FMJ for $13.49 at Bi-Mart this weekend, but they only let me buy 2 boxes. Not enough to completely replace the 136 rounds of 9mm and 75 rounds of .380 my son and I shot on Saturday.

Now let's do a few other things.

1. Keep vigilant.
2. Work at getting the gun control happy legislators replaced with people who recognize the problem and that it isn't guns themselves, but violence is a people problem.

Agreed! But let's not forget about these bozos. Thanks to state preemption laws the amount of damage they can inflict is minimal but not negligible.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads