JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This should be relocated to "Welcome to the Forum!"... How about supporting members are allowed access to this info? ;)
I'm going to try to get to LuckySG and get one on BF tomorrow, maybe, don't know If I can afford it totally.

This should be relocated to "Welcome to the Forum!"... How about supporting members are allowed access to this info? ;)
I'm going to try to get to LuckySG and get one on BF tomorrow, maybe, don't know If I can afford it totally.
I didn't know this site even existed until it showed up while I was searching to purchase a P365. As much as I would like to get a code, I don't want it at the expense of existing/supporting members. They should get first crack and if any codes are left for us newbs, great!

So, thanks a lot Joe … you cost me!!! ;)

I had no intention of looking at the pile of unopened Sportsman's email I have in my inbox, but I have been waiting for the 365 to go on sale. So you had to go and post the deal, and of course that FORCED me to open the message and respond!

My son and his friend both have them and they really like them for EDC, and the handling I've done with them causes me to like them too. I was going to wait a bit longer to see if I like the Hellcat but since nobody has one in stock around here and the price on the 365 is so good that I bit.

Last Edited:
I didn't know this site even existed until it showed up while I was searching to purchase a P365. As much as I would like to get a code, I don't want it at the expense of existing/supporting members. They should get first crack and if any codes are left for us newbs, great!
As long as ya'll stick around after the fact, it's all fine by me. ;)

What do you like about the Hellcat more?

It just flat out fits my hand better. The grip zones are more. The sights are better. It has more capacity.

I believe that the December issue of GUNS & AMMO has a review of the HELLCAT. In that review they constantly make comparisons between the HELLCAT and the 365. I don't recall the 365 winning any points. Seems like the HELLCAT kicked its arse.

YMMV, but even at the sale price of the 365 VS the std price of the HELLCAT ($500), I'd choose the HELLCAT.

Is this still going on? They still honor the discount code online? I dont have one, but curious if they deal is still being honored. If so, if anybody has a spare one it would be really appreciated. I have a Walter P22 and a SIG 320 and would love to replace my P22 with a 365.

It just flat out fits my hand better. The grip zones are more. The sights are better. It has more capacity.

I believe that the December issue of GUNS & AMMO has a review of the HELLCAT. In that review they constantly make comparisons between the HELLCAT and the 365. I don't recall the 365 winning any points. Seems like the HELLCAT kicked its arse.

YMMV, but even at the sale price of the 365 VS the std price of the HELLCAT ($500), I'd choose the HELLCAT.
I wish I could find a place that has both to rent and shoot. I feel my sigs are better quality than my Springfield, sights, shooting, and fit/finish. I'd buy either brands again

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top