JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm a loyality member and got (and used) the code. I assumed it was my loyalty membership that triggered it, but that's just a guess.
How many guns have you bought there?
I have a loyalty card and did not get a code.

Edit, nevermind, I found it.

Only a few guns … and odds and ends reloading components when I'm low and don't have time for a large bulk online order. I'm not a real big spender there.

I wish I could find a place that has both to rent and shoot. I feel my sigs are better quality than my Springfield, sights, shooting, and fit/finish. I'd buy either brands again

Heres some highlights from the article.

The Sig has a proprietary rail & the HELLCAT is a std rail

The HELLCAT has an extended guide rod (standoff) so it can fire when the gun is making contact with something whereas the Sig would push the barrel out of battery

The HELLCAT has a pronounced rear sight with a ledge
`
The HELLCAT can be had with a milled slide from the factory ($30) to support an optic. You MUST buy the OSP version, as SA does NOT sell slides as accessories

The sights are tall enough to co-witness

HELLCAT has a higher capacity ( +1 )

The HELLCAT has more "touchpoints" with stippling

HELLCAT has a more pronounced BEAVERTAIL

No deals that I know of. I checked when I bought at Sportsmans Warehouse. They were $499, as good as anyone.

The only future upgrade that I know of is a manual safety down the road.

And to quote Henry Ford, "any color you want, as long as its black".

I tell ya what, I'll award my code to the first person who donates to the sight. $25 is all it takes!

PM me with proof of purchase and I'll send you my code.

Mods please delete if this violates any rules, which it probably does.

Have a code available. FCFS. Will edit when it's used.

Glad someone posted about it as I ignore 99% of Sportsman's Warehouse emails.

I would be very grateful if I could use your code to buy this Sig for my wife for xmas. I was waiting for them to go on sale on black friday based on the flyer cabela's sent out. Now that they decided not to honor, I would like to buy from somewhere else anyways! Please PM me if you decide to share it.

Thanks!

I SENT YOU MINE.

The HELLCAT is better.
I want to thank terdog for sending me his code i put it to good use ;), And thanks again to terdog I am in the process of buying the HELLCAT:D,
And if you click on my name you will see I have been a member since 2015, I just do not post much as I am learning from this site and all the experienced folks on here.

Last Edited:
Regarding new members joining and asking for a code, I guess its a good way to promote this place. Even if only a few stick around, it will still increase the amount of participating members. I wouldnt have found this place if I not for the 'coupon' google search.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top