JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I want to thank terdog for sending me his code i put it to good use ;), And thanks again to terdog I am in the process of buying the HELLCAT:D,
And if you click on my name you will see I have been a member since 2015, I just do not post much as I am learning from this site and all the experienced folks on here.

So, you bought both?

A man after my own heart. ;)

I'd like a code. I put a 365 in my hands today and I sold the XDS already. If anyone could message me one I'd appreciate it. I won't buy from Dicks.

Last Edited:
2EF5DC97-3E9C-4DBE-BDA5-3180040AFAB2.jpeg

Just a reminder.

The coupon code is good for ONE TIME USE ONLY ONLINE.

To prevent someone from ganking it before you, would probably be best to PM it to the person intended.

Haha it told me I had it and then the closet FFL was 85 miles away while my 5 year old was bombing me with his nerf shotgun. :( Hopefully I'll get one before the deal goes away by tomorrow

Lol!! It's all good. I'm apparently in jail atm! I have to cook dinner. If anyone has a code and doesn't mind inboxing me. It's a 53 minute wait to get a local FFL added. I can't watch and have them add it before someone ninjas it. Much appreciated.

Can u use gift cards for online orders at cabelas? If so, get a load of raise gift cards to save an extra 14% which would make final price $344 for 2 tone version.

That's not counting the $10 extra for first raise order or if there are any raise Black Friday extra discounts. So final
Price would be $334 or lower (not counting background fee which I assume cabelas has).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top