JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats a smoking deal! says unable to ship to portland for some reason. limited stock on hand. thats going to be gone in like 5 mins.
or if you want to go to the roseburg store, you can buy online and go pick it up.

Drove all the way to 82nd because they said online, they were in stock.
Asked the guy at the counter where they are and before I could finish my sentence he said " NEVR BELEIVE ANYTHING OLINE!" No apology for wasting my time and no offer the help and see if other stores had them. VERY RUDE!
Sportsmans sucks!

Asked the guy at the counter where they are and before I could finish my sentence he said " NEVR BELEIVE ANYTHING OLINE!" No apology for wasting my time and no offer the help and see if other stores had them. VERY RUDE!
Sportsmans sucks!
Bummer. I don't trust their website availability as well. I ordered online this morning and received gtg email in an hr for pickup. They are about as bad as bass pro in terms of stock availability update on their website.

Sportsmans sucks!
Sounds like you weren't the first guy asking about them. Poor customer service too. Leave a review on Google maps. We will be heard!!! 😂😎

Well.....at any rate.....perhaps, this means that 9mm ammo prices will be headed down?

1693114223319.png

Aloha, Mark

Sportsmans sucks!
That's the only store that I know of that behaves like that. The staff at the other store are way nicer and way more helpful.
The 82nd store still says they don't have any lrp even after an employee admitted they do but can't find them(over 40 Bricks worth).

Sportsmans sucks!
Totally agree online status is a lie at worst and a joke at best. I bought a firearm from this same store and says "ready for pick up now" and I get there and they have no record of even having the gun ever. So then I have to fight to get my money refunded for a gun they sold that they didn't even have. Bad store and bad management. Still it's 100 times better than Kieth's or the gun room though. I will literally never walk into those 2 stores as long as I live they are so bad.

Totally agree online status is a lie at worst and a joke at best. I bought a firearm from this same store and says "ready for pick up now" and I get there and they have no record of even having the gun ever. So then I have to fight to get my money refunded for a gun they sold that they didn't even have. Bad store and bad management. Still it's 100 times better than Kieth's or the gun room though. I will literally never walk into those 2 stores as long as I live they are so bad.
Fisherman's, NW Armory or Curtis is my preferred for near by local. I won't buy a gun at Sportsman's again, plus it's more expensive there than the local shops.

The only thing I buy in this place are the rando things they have on sale in bins and endcaps. Usually I think to myself "I can get that cheaper online, with shipping."

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top