JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was interested in maybe adding a red dot to my standard P365. Looks like the XL slide would fit but I would need a longer barrel? Then I was investigating what other slides they have and they have the standard length iron site slide as well as the XL iron site slide for the same sale price.

So me being a machinist I am going to grab a standard length slide made for iron sites and cut it myself for the red dot I want to use.

Cool, thanks for posting this. Not exactly sure I want to carry with a red dot due to I like to pocket carry. But, I can pretty easily swap slides back and forth as I already have the red dot and I love red dots for range use.

If I ever decide to use a IWB kydex holster then the red dot would work for EDC.

Its not allowing the code and thus the $89.99 price. I'm doing "something wrong" as usual. But 99 bucks is still a deal. Yes I did unload the standard length iron site slide from the cart then added the XL window slide and tried the discount code and still not working.

Maybe something to to with the term after "filler & code". No clue what "filler" means, so maybe some one here who knows something I don't can "filler" me in.... lol..

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top