JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like Sig has a winner there. Little late though. Won't trade in my shield for one but if I didn't have the shield I'd pick one up. I hope they make one just a skosh bigger with 15rds. I know the p320 compact has 15 but I already had one and didn't like it. This gun looks more balanced out than a 320 which seemed top heavy. I also dont care about the modular crap.

Funny, the picture of that looks like a top-heavy version of a Steyr M9, which are fantastic shooters and considered butt-ugly.

STEYR-PISTOL-M9-A1.png

I was really interested and impressed until I looked at the price point and thought about it. I'm not vexed by a modern gun with a magazine less than 15 and a caliber less than .45acp...
I think I'm just going to buy guns I actually like and not worry about "ultra concealability"...
I guess I'll get a python like revolver, since it seems to be the only thing the fiancé is interested in.
Won't have to worry about drawing if she learns to shoot from her purse...

Ron Cohen is doing the same thing for Sig as he did for Kimber. This may not even be a bad thing in their eyes. We see issues at the consumer level but have no idea what their coffers look like. Maybe they are making money hand over fist with him at the helm? I think it may be kinda like when car manufacturers look at the numbers and say "we won't do a recall until we hit _____ of claims". Doesn't matter if its the right thing to do or not or if their reputation will suffer. All about the numbers with these people.

Kimber used to be something special. In the last bunch of years most of the guys I've talked to about Kimber have been a little ho-hum on the newer guns. Quality went to crap yada yada yada.

Sig Sauer looked to Cohen to make them beaucoup (boo-koo) $$$ and oddly they have been seriously slipping the way Kimber did. Probably just a coincidence.

We will probably get another P226 eventually but after that I don't think Sig will get any more money from us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top