JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else used any of sigs optics, I bought a Juliet magnifier for my aimpoint and am very impressed by it, super clear and no distortion of the target or dot. Even says designed in Oregon and assembled in USA. I doubt Sig actually makes them, so I wonder who does.

Also has a lifetime no questions asked warranty, I'll see how it holds up and if I will need it.

I've got the Romeo 5 red dot
( 100% reliable it's good up to go!!)

0D0595EB-8DEF-4FE6-B61D-A1307078A7BA.jpeg

I've been looking at one of those for a lightweight build for my wife, less than 6 oz is nice.

You can find them on Palmetto state Armory & Brownells in the ($129-140 range) totally worth it!

It's battery life is crazy good too! I leave mine on 24/7 on setting 5, year and a half & its still 100% bright

I've shot over 3,000rds on my AR's and little over 400rds on my Mossberg 500 SPX Tactical
(has 2 mounts i use low pro on shotgun)

You can find them on Palmetto state Armory & Brownells in the ($129-140 range) totally worth it!

It's battery life is crazy good too! I leave mine on 24/7 on setting 5, year and a half & its still 100% bright

I've shot over 3,000rds on my AR's and little over 400rds on my Mossberg 500 SPX Tactical
(has 2 mounts i use low pro on shotgun)

That's pretty good, I leave the aimpoint on 24/7 too, but I change the battery yearly, just in case.

I love all the stuff that's came out in the last couple years. I have a whiskey 5 scope with the ballistic matched turret that is amazing. I would put it up against any Leupold and I really like Leupold stuff. Build like a tank.

A pic of it on my primary rifle, the fit is extremely close to the aimpoint, I do wish I could move it back maybe one or two notches, but the latch interferes with the screw on my buis.

20180330_214009.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads