JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else used any of sigs optics, I bought a Juliet magnifier for my aimpoint and am very impressed by it, super clear and no distortion of the target or dot. Even says designed in Oregon and assembled in USA. I doubt Sig actually makes them, so I wonder who does.

Also has a lifetime no questions asked warranty, I'll see how it holds up and if I will need it.

I've got the Romeo 5 red dot
( 100% reliable it's good up to go!!)

0D0595EB-8DEF-4FE6-B61D-A1307078A7BA.jpeg

I've been looking at one of those for a lightweight build for my wife, less than 6 oz is nice.

You can find them on Palmetto state Armory & Brownells in the ($129-140 range) totally worth it!

It's battery life is crazy good too! I leave mine on 24/7 on setting 5, year and a half & its still 100% bright

I've shot over 3,000rds on my AR's and little over 400rds on my Mossberg 500 SPX Tactical
(has 2 mounts i use low pro on shotgun)

You can find them on Palmetto state Armory & Brownells in the ($129-140 range) totally worth it!

It's battery life is crazy good too! I leave mine on 24/7 on setting 5, year and a half & its still 100% bright

I've shot over 3,000rds on my AR's and little over 400rds on my Mossberg 500 SPX Tactical
(has 2 mounts i use low pro on shotgun)

That's pretty good, I leave the aimpoint on 24/7 too, but I change the battery yearly, just in case.

I love all the stuff that's came out in the last couple years. I have a whiskey 5 scope with the ballistic matched turret that is amazing. I would put it up against any Leupold and I really like Leupold stuff. Build like a tank.

A pic of it on my primary rifle, the fit is extremely close to the aimpoint, I do wish I could move it back maybe one or two notches, but the latch interferes with the screw on my buis.

20180330_214009.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top