JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
been thinking about this lately and decided it might be a good discussion. If SHTF in Oregon how many of us would actually group up to fight for the constitution? I'm talking like openly rebel against the state. How much do we let be taken before we stand up? How long would we be able to fight? Would militias form? What do you think the likely hood of victory would be? How would we fight, guerilla warfare? How would we recruit and train members? I'm sure some people on here are just casual shooters and keyboard warriors but I for one would rather fight and die for freedom than live in tyrannical state. Let's hear your ideas because this could be a real scenario with the way things are going.

Last Edited:
You think it's called "gorilla" warfare?

E77F0C2E-491C-4B41-90FF-D4F78D991D03.gif

Edited it away? Don't worry, once it's online it's there forever.

55A2F1F4-B6AC-4502-AED2-D41F9DC9CA01.jpeg

Last Edited:
If anyone needs a crippled old man with a bad sense of balance and who is legally blind and has hand tremors I stand ready. :s0004:

You're welcome.

I think this is a silly topic, especially on a public forum, but Samuel Whittemore did manage to, at the age of 78 ambush a group of British grenadiers, killing three before being shot in the face, bayoneted, and left for dead. He lived another 18 years.

In terms of natural disasters, I would tend to think that initially we would all do what we could to help our neighbors and those that were injured. First responders would be likely overwhelmed initially. It would also depend on the scope of the natural disaster which would determine just how long the SHTF situation would be. Anything beyond a couple of weeks without significant infrastructure would be chaotic at the local levels. Government would be less of your enemy than roving bands of thugs looking for food and supplies. There will always be the folks who have prepared and the folks who didn't. Do the math as to how that should play out.
As far as forming armed groups to save the Constitution, I would hope that it never comes to that. With another SC nomination just around the corner and six more years of Trump, I would like to think that we shouldn't have to worry about such things.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top