JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Austin Powers No GIF

I would say : " How 'bout no !"

Disregarding the rest of the 2nd Amendment...

"...The right of the people to keep and bear Arms , shall not be infringed ."

This is the most important part of the Amendment , in my view at least.
Since it does not say that there are limits on just what types of Arms one can keep and bear....
Or that one can only keep and bear certain Arms , for certain or specific purposes.
Andy

One of the weaknesses of our system is that there are no penalties for judges...or politicians...that give a giant middle finger to the COTUS. They can completely ignore COTUS and SCOTUS and throw as much shhh...err...crap...against the wall as they want to either a) see what sticks or b) tie crap up in the court process for years. The fact that the wheels of justice turn incredibly slowly is another inherent weakness of our system. And "We The People" suffer as our rights get subjugated for years while we wait for this nonsense to play out.

It would at least be nice if they were just honest about it though and say, "yeah, we know it's illegal, but we don't care. I'm above the law and going to do it anyway.... and there's nothing you can do about it. Suck rotten eggs peon's!"

🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads