JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A pair of FN clones.

F24ABF34-A346-4BB2-BBBA-23FA1AC9CE24.jpeg

Peak BOG vibes

Sp9a1
Rugged Obsidian
Eotech exps
Surefire m300
Unity modbutton
A3 Tactical folding stock
A3 Tactical modular VFG
HB Industries bolt release and folding charging handle
JTAC handguard extension.

Just need some slimline BUIS like the mbus pro's

20240330_191537.jpg 20240330_191521.jpg

I had this Jukar Derringer for long time and never really did anything with it. I decided to try to make it look more like the Deringer used by John Wilkes Booth to kill President Lincoln. I cut down the stock in the front and stained it. I found some gun blue I have had laying about for years and blued the barrel and lock. Here are some before and after photos.

IMG_1701.jpeg IMG_1704.jpeg IMG_1702.jpeg IMG_1705.jpeg

Here is the pic of Booth's actual Deringer from the Ford's Theatre museum. derringer-2880x1400-1-2048x996.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll play...

View attachment 223823

This gun has history, it was given to me by my father, which was later stolen from me and ditched. The gun was recovered at Seattle University 10 years later, by maintenance workers and turned into the police. I was notified, and when I read the police report, I learned the gun was found on February 6th, 2007 the anniversary of my fathers death and the gun was found directly across the street from the hospital of which my father passed away, Swedish Hospital, where his room overlooked Seattle University.

I rebuilt the pistol, and the only thing I had to replace was the cylinder.
View attachment 223824

Single Stacks...

My new (to me) Open gun...
View attachment 223825

XD...
View attachment 223826
very nice!

On a family vacation, I found out that my wife's great uncle recieved these metal's and the only known photo of him that is still in great condition. It is currently unknown what led to him recieving the medals pictured, however, I wanted to keep his patriotism alive and share this with everyone.

20230614_185643.jpg

On a family vacation, I found out that my wife's great uncle recieved these metal's and the only known photo of him that is still in great condition. It is currently unknown what led to him recieving the medals pictured, however, I wanted to keep his patriotism alive and share this with everyone.

View attachment 1858146
Welcome to the forum.
Interesting medals...

The "They did not Pass"...looks a lot like a WWI Victory Medal.
However I think that it is some sort of Fraternal Order medal / Masonic ...not military .

The "Small Bore Rifle" Medal...is an Army Marksmanship Badge..
This one is in "Expert"...the highest awarded.
The one pictured is later than the WWI period.

Not sure what the Eagle and Shield is.

Great looking Model 1917 "Enfield" Rifle as well.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top