JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
P938 Legion, couple of 10/22s and high standard ar.

20190612_090623.jpg 20171015_105552.jpg

My gucci'd Sig p365x Macro Tacops.

Build specs:
  • Icarus Precision X Macro grip module
  • Icarus Precision magazine base pads
  • True Precision threaded Barrel
  • Holosun EPS Carry red dot
  • Stream Light TLR-7 Sub
  • Herrington Arms HC3652P compensator
  • Stock slide and stock FCU
  • Black out on light and holosun was a combo of Tester's Flat black enamel paint and Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black pen
IMG_7019.jpg

Heading up to the home-boys to do a little training.

Hope to get some more time behind the stribog sbr. Brought it last 3 times and didn't touch it so hoping this time I'll run some drills with it and see how it does.

1000003716.jpg

Heading up to the home-boys to do a little training.

Hope to get some more time behind the stribog sbr. Brought it last 3 times and didn't touch it so hoping this time I'll run some drills with it and see how it does.

View attachment 1740231

1000003629.jpg 1000003628.jpg

From tip to butt-
-rugged obsidian
-JTAC handguard extension
-BCM VFG
-HB Locking charging block
-HB Folding charging handle
-Surefire m340 pro with surefire SR07 tape switch
-HB extended bolt stop
-Primary Arms slx 1x Micro Prism
-HB safety selector
-A3 Tactical b&t folding stock

Last Edited:
Every now and again I have a smarts that does not hurt too much. This week I decided to look through my old gun gear box and found this;

IMG_20231030_204939327.jpg

Not the gun, that is a Sig 220 10mm that plays duty as my trail gun. It gets carried in a dedicated carry vest with built-in holsters. The light, however, has been sitting in a box for years gathering dust. I never got around to getting a fitted holster for the intended gun (a Sig 226) because finding someone who made what I wanted in that exact combo was a PITA. But this gun does not go in a fitted holster, it goes in a tight kangaroo pouch, so the addition of a light does not impact the carry whatsoever. My startling genius always amazes me.

Now it did take me a quick chat with SureFire support to get that to go on right. I have no idea how old the light actually is, but it uses all the older fitments that were just a touch too big in the default configuration. Support let me know that the old endcaps have a cosmetic spacer on the back that you can remove by drifting out a few pins, and that let the light slide onto the rail just enough to lock into place. The new endcaps omit this feature entirely, because it is totally unnecessarily complicated. Shout out to SureFire support for taking care of that and helping get a decade old(?) customer sorted out.

Also holy crap, that gun is wet. It does not feel that way, but now on my screen I can see that there is a touch more oil I need to wipe off. I swear I was not just eating bacon fried pigskins before I took that pic.

...The light, however, has been sitting in a box for years gathering dust. I never got around to getting a fitted holster for the intended gun (a Sig 226) because finding someone who made what I wanted in that exact combo was a PITA...
I had good luck finding a custom-made Kydex holster for a Surefire X-300 Ultra to a SIG P320 combo from these guys: Werkx

I had good luck finding a custom-made Kydex holster for a Surefire X-300 Ultra to a SIG P320 combo from these guys: Werkx
Yeah, that other setup was going to be an open carry rig. I wanted a leather holster with belt snaps for it. I found Mitch Rosen holster's Premier line that did what I wanted, but at the time they did not have accessory options (or at least not the ones I wanted). Not sure if they have more options now, but I can vouch that their holsters last at least a decade without losing fitment, which it a pretty darn good showing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top