JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gen 1 Noveske. 7.94" barrel.

IMG_5706.JPG

My Browning BAR MK3 in 30.06. Put a Primary Arms AACS Orion on there, I wish they had that particular reticle with an illuminated option. The sun shield for it showed up today, and I have yet to install it.

20230508_143152.jpg

My Browning BAR MK3 in 30.06. Put a Primary Arms AACS Orion on there, I wish they had that particular reticle with an illuminated option. The sun shield for it showed up today, and I have yet to install it.

View attachment 1421061
Nice! That's a beautiful looking gun.

ALso, I thought your avatar was pretty funny... :cool:

Nice! That's a beautiful looking gun.

ALso, I thought your avatar was pretty funny... :cool:
I found out two days ago... its a scary "ASSAULT WEAPON" (handguard is hollow to house the gas system, has to be solid per 1240... I guess they really are trying to outlaw semi-auto rifles)

Last Edited:
So i bought a couple left-charge AR uppers (yes, lefty!)...here's my first toy all dolled up 😜 - yes, I've registered / applied for the SBR tax stamp, so no judging...unless you hate my taste...lol

Can't wait to test it this weekend...

IMG_20230523_151504453_HDR.jpg

Just wanted to share this one for now.
My Grandfather was a cop in the 50's and 60's.
This was his duty gun.
Serial# dates it to the end of 1938 to early 1939.
S&W 38/44 HD Super Police.
It has been stolen for about 10 years. LA Cops called my Grandmother and let her know they had recovered it from a gang member. They mailed it back to her free of charge. They did this because they knew it was a cops gun. She gave to me shortly before she died.

IMG_0379.jpeg

Just wanted to share this one for now.
My Grandfather was a cop in the 50's and 60's.
This was his duty gun.
Serial# dates it to the end of 1938 to early 1939.
S&W 38/44 HD Super Police.
It has been stolen for about 10 years. LA Cops called my Grandmother and let her know they had recovered it from a gang member. They mailed it back to her free of charge. They did this because they knew it was a cops gun. She gave to me shortly before she died.

View attachment 1426466
They that's pretty nice of LAPD to give it back. About what year would that have been?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top