JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes to both. :)

And if one should find ruffians have ingressed upon one's terrace, it is a fine way to advise said to remove themselves posthaste. Or if one has a penchant for brevity, "Get off my lawn!"
I don't know if I mentioned it on this thread but, check out ammogarand.com and get a couple of their modified clips. Quite reasonably IMO. I have a clip that allows you to load a single round, and one that holds 5 rounds. Well worth the money. their site is down for maintenance right now.

I don't know if I mentioned it on this thread but, check out ammogarand.com and get a couple of their modified clips. Quite reasonably IMO. I have a clip that allows you to load a single round, and one that holds 5 rounds. Well worth the money. their site is down for maintenance right now.
Just checked, the site is back up now.
Here's the clip section - https://ammogarand.com/clipsmagazines.html

DW ECP 9mm fresh out of the brown paper wrapper, sitting in the LGS waiting on a background check.

View attachment 1369364

DW ECP 9mm fresh out of the brown paper wrapper, sitting in the LGS waiting on a background check.

View attachment 1369364
All cleaned up with some black slim grips from Stoner. Fits my favorite 1911 holsters so I won't be adding any to the holster box!

20230311_093740.jpg 20230311_094803.jpg

It ain't much but its honest work, lol I got a lcp max in bgc for probably at least another month that will replace the lcp for edc.

It's a 7.5" psa 300 blk out build kit, with a 16" 300 blk out upper with a nickel boron bcg to replace 7.5" once ban goes in place. Hopefully ban gets overturned so I can just get another lower and have 2 blk outs.

Then green is 16 5.56 psa build kit which was my first AR and first time building a lower.

Handguns are ruger lcp, xd 9mm sc and glock 23 gen 3. Thinking about adding a rock island armory m1911 a1 but not sure if it's necessary, lol.

20230317_202400.jpg

I picked up this HK USP 45 off of Gunbroker last month for a little over 8 C notes. I figured I was just going to buy a brand new one but then I saw this two tone model. I always liked the look of these and noticed they usually command a higher price. I decided to build a modern homage to the Lara Croft Tomb Raider guns.

The differences are that mine will be in .45 ACP instead of 9mm because I already have John Wick's HK P30L. I also used a cheap sight pusher to install Meprolight adjustable night sights instead of standard match sights. Stay tuned for the Match Weight Compensator and Jarvis ported barrel. I have not decided on whether or not to install a match trigger.
4D5D73EF-9CC8-4333-8E0F-E4ED5C35E835.jpeg 709E874C-58B3-424B-A73C-4BD507599558.jpeg A5106EF3-CB7D-4575-85F9-C44A16FCB974.jpeg 4B9F7005-1E35-45B2-B132-3D578E19B004.jpeg 5ACEBD10-AF69-4336-B3F6-BE4E8994A92A.jpeg

I owned 0 firearms on January 1st.
Here are all my panic buys since January 1st. I should probably update my introduction thread.
pi8oi6f5xwra1.jpg

Top to bottom left to right
  • Precision rifle in FDE (featured below)
    • Aero Precision Lower (purchased built, added furniture after a brief stop at a AR Pistol)
    • Aero Precision Upper (purchased assembled, no barrel/handguard)
    • Ballistics Advantage Barrel 16" with Kaw valley MACH-3 linear compensator
    • Sig Tread Handguard cerekoated by my local gunsmith, I've added a QD for a Colorodo Precision rifle sling
    • Magpul stock, grip, forward angled grip and bipod
    • Primary Arms AACS Raptor LPVO it arrived the same day Officer Rex Englebert folded the Nashville shooter like a steak and cheese omelette, I was a relatively new subscriber to the Gospel of LPVO. I've since added a throw lever.
  • Sig Tread M400
    • Sig collapsible irons
    • Sig Romeo5 XDR Predator Greendot
    • Sig Juliet4 Magnifier
    • Changed flash hider for linear comp
  • Custom AR: The Workhorse
    • Rainier Arms lower
    • Adams Arms complete upper 16" barrel (BCG included), swapped classic grip for MOE grip added light/laser (not shown)
    • Sig collapsible irons
    • Romeo5 Red Dot
    • Magpul Stock and Grip, Stock will be getting swapped for a telescoping stock with 1240 pending.
  • Sig P320C 9mm Luger, Manual Safety w/ Night Sights (Massachusetts Compliant model, compliance requires 10lbs trigger OR Manual Safety not both)
    • Considering swapping the grip for a Wilson Combat grip in Tan
    • Probably not enough time to research threaded barrel + compensator not that I need those.
  • S&W Ez Shield .380, my wife's gun. She bought it used, it was a returned panic buy purchased during the BLM riots.
    • She was supposed to look at a P365 or something else in 9mm Luger... bought this instead. Ok.
  • Custom AR: Cygnet SBR (yes its stamped)
    • Rainier Arms lower
    • Adams Arms complete upper 11.5" barrel (BGC included)
    • Vortex Spitfire 5x Prism
    • A2 Grip
    • Magpul stock
Here is a nicer picture of my 300Blk in FDE. I have a picture of it in pistol configuration without a handguard as a CYA.
jesly5omh5ra1.png

Finally this weapon of war which should need no introduction, it gets out of jail on the 18th
yuo2cgwce0sa1.jpg
How did I do?
If I had to go back and do it again, I would swap Workhorse for a Benelli with a telescoping stock and a 7 round tube, and do the FDE rifle in 300HAM'R while maintaining the 300BLK pistol upper.

Beautiful M-1 Garand, as well as the others. Pretty good accumulation for someone that did not own guns, what changed your mind and how did you acquire the knowledge in such a short period?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top