JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hot Wheel I customized next to a 45 colt. About as close as I'll get to having a real one.:(

IMG_0563_zpspztwgyl7.jpg

Man that's cool! I'd love a before image! :D
I'm not sure exactly what that body came off. I think it was one of the 100% HW's similar to this one. I still have 1000's of HW's but back when I did these I had a ton. I would just pick parts from what I needed and use them in making the customs. The chassis was pieced together but most of it was from the Mongoose funny car.

CIMG0512_zpsm0mlewkd.jpg CIMG0513_zpslpsb4yuy.jpg Img_3002_zpshx1n1ja4.jpg

Haha, I've never sold one or anything, it's just for fun. But I'd be happy to try if you can find a piece of wood you like and send it to me. No charge if you want to supply the wood!

Sadly, I lives in the yUK, where myrtle wood is unheard of. It's not as though this stuff grows on trees, y'know!

However, the myrtle wood store in Garibaldi - on the bend on the right hand side as you come in from Rockaway Beach sells bits for home-carvers.....

No rush, next week will do ;)

Besp

tac

Ohhhhh, gotcha. Ok I'll keep an eye out. There is a woodworking store here in town that might have some carving pieces. I'll go check them out.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews