JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like riding a bicycle on a trail or off-road. Weather doesn't matter either.

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

Thanks. It's fun to drive, since those pictures were taken he added 4 link rear suspension with airbags at all corners and rack & pinion steering, it handles like a Corvette. He passed before he could upgrade the brakes, I think I'll install a set of 6 piston Wilwoods.

I'm sure it would be as much fun to drive as my Shelby GT500

Cocktailer...Were you a member of OMRRA? I was also a few years ago and am still a member of WMRRA. I paint all the bikes for Dan Zlock and Zlock racing. There rider is Oliver Jervis from Canada. Just this last year we got the #1 plate for the club. A couple of years before your 2000 picture, Zlock racing took the F-USA series with Eric Wood as there rider. I was lucky enough to got to Daytona with them in 2006 and I was the gas guy on the pit stops. We quilified 73rd, and as a privateer we finished 16th overall. I just might know who you are if I saw ya. When I was racing down there Sean Robberti owned the track. Now he twists wrenches for his son racing go-carts. I still have to get the speed thing off my chest every once and awhile. So I pay the money to go fast on the track instead of the highway. If I get caught doing those speeds on the road, I'm done. Can't afford all the fines and have a record becuase I like to go fast.
That sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Nice model! Is it an HO? One of my smaller hobbies is model railroading yet I faded out of it. My neighbor when I was growing up was 96 and had a 800 square foot set that he let my brother and I fool around and take care of. When he died he said that he wanted us to have his nicest engines one of which was made by him out of steel.

Sometimes, when not Gunsmithing I make size large hydraulic manifolds for various applications..
This one is 58" long, 20"wide and 10"thick. This one is a made out of 6061 aluminum. Took about 65 hours to complete.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Nice model! Is it an HO? One of my smaller hobbies is model railroading yet I faded out of it. My neighbor when I was growing up was 96 and had a 800 square foot set that he let my brother and I fool around and take care of. When he died he said that he wanted us to have his nicest engines one of which was made by him out of steel.

Notice the "three-rail" track, looks like O-gauge, to me. HO & N gauge are great for smaller spaces if you want to do a "large" layout.

I'm sure every gardener appreciates what you do there
Thanks!:) At first my neighbors were really freaked out but having 200,000+ bees around sure lowered the crime rate in our area. One guy tried to break into our friends house and got stung 15 times. never came back.:p It was either the bees or his 10+ shotguns that deterred him.

Last Edited:
Sometimes, when not Gunsmithing I make size large hydraulic manifolds for various applications..
This one is 58" long, 20"wide and 10"thick. This one is a made out of 6061 aluminum. Took about 65 hours to complete.

View attachment 276554 View attachment 276555

I'd love to learn how to do machine work, I always thought it would be interesting to learn how to machine custom rifles of my own vs buying them.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top