JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just read you wanted wood grips, so here are mine on my Rock Island Tactical Nickel. IMG_3309.jpg

S O a B, these last two posted are so sexy ive lost my mind. ill take one when your ready to sale.

we need to talk about u polishing up my redhawk alaskan and if u r willing to, and how much it would cost!

You said 1911 grips

4027754697_a6e05f88f9.jpg

Those look awesome on your Ruger.

What model grips are those and how did you install those on the MK3 22/45?? I have one also and would like grips like that, but since the butt stock is polymer material, I am not sure how to go about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

FYI,
I just ordered a set of the Cross Cannon Springfield Grips as shown above direct from Springfield for $40.00 shipped. Should look good on my Champion. Had to call the 800# to order.

Those look awesome on your Ruger.

What model grips are those and how did you install those on the MK3 22/45?? I have one also and would like grips like that, but since the butt stock is polymer material, I am not sure how to go about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

They are 1911 grips by Hogue. I flattened out the stock grips and installed 1911 bushings in the polymer. I have done 2 of them and I have it down to a science now. It was about $35 in parts and a few hours of work. Whenever I shoot my dads I'm reminded why I will never have a 22/45 without this mod.

It has been modified some since that picture. Barrel cut an inch and threaded to host a suppressor.

4062514230_5802dcab38_o.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads