JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just read you wanted wood grips, so here are mine on my Rock Island Tactical Nickel. IMG_3309.jpg

S O a B, these last two posted are so sexy ive lost my mind. ill take one when your ready to sale.

we need to talk about u polishing up my redhawk alaskan and if u r willing to, and how much it would cost!

You said 1911 grips

4027754697_a6e05f88f9.jpg

Those look awesome on your Ruger.

What model grips are those and how did you install those on the MK3 22/45?? I have one also and would like grips like that, but since the butt stock is polymer material, I am not sure how to go about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

FYI,
I just ordered a set of the Cross Cannon Springfield Grips as shown above direct from Springfield for $40.00 shipped. Should look good on my Champion. Had to call the 800# to order.

Those look awesome on your Ruger.

What model grips are those and how did you install those on the MK3 22/45?? I have one also and would like grips like that, but since the butt stock is polymer material, I am not sure how to go about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

They are 1911 grips by Hogue. I flattened out the stock grips and installed 1911 bushings in the polymer. I have done 2 of them and I have it down to a science now. It was about $35 in parts and a few hours of work. Whenever I shoot my dads I'm reminded why I will never have a 22/45 without this mod.

It has been modified some since that picture. Barrel cut an inch and threaded to host a suppressor.

4062514230_5802dcab38_o.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top