JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to zero mine in on Sunday. But I don't reload so I'm going to use some PMC X-Tax 62 grain ammo I have laying around. Not the greatest, but probably better than the bulk IMI 55 grain I have piles of.

Kruejl, did you go shooting last sunday? How did your rifle do???

Little teaser for the pistol build
IMG_4304.JPG
IMG_4306.JPG
IMG_4307.JPG
IMG_4305.JPG

I did not. My schedule has been hectic with work and coaching. Thankfully our season comes to an end Monday and then I should have more time to get to the range.

Family and job duties generally come before my shooting too. One of the reason's I haven't been posting too many target pics lately. I've been laid off and trying to take a break from work, but that is not working out very well!!!!!!!! Wife had a list already made up for things to keep me busy. Had to paint the house, replace and finish trim around the windows and doors, install a new french door on the front of the house, put up a separator wall between the living room and dining room. Finishing that up right now. Going to start a new job on monday and may have an interview coming up for a job in Pearl Harbor...o_O

Very nice. The bottom rifle looks like it has a LaRue tactical upper with a Noveske NSR? Those sure seem to shoot nice. Does it have a 14.5 Noveske barrel? Very nice collection there..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top