JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I'd love to see your Noveske rifles. I recently bought an upper and will be putting together a lower for it here shortly. I'd love to see your complete Noveske rifles. Show them off, post all the pictures you want and all the details. I'd even love to hear the specs and how well they shoot. As per always, with any of the threads I start, target pictures are a must...:p I'll show you guys mine when it is complete. Thanks!!!

Here's mine:

IMG_2525.JPG

On, that is SWEEEEEEEEET!! Thanks for sharing. I believe I remember seeing it in the other AR thread. Awesome rifle buddy. I'm hoping mine turns out that nice...

On, that is SWEEEEEEEEET!! Thanks for sharing. I believe I remember seeing it in the other AR thread. Awesome rifle buddy. I'm hoping mine turns out that nice...

Thanks man. It's not 100% Noveske as it wears an Aero rail and a Geissele SSA-E trigger but the rest is Noveske. :)

Thanks man. It's not 100% Noveske as it wears an Aero rail and a Geissele SSA-E trigger but the rest is Noveske. :)

That SSA-E is an upgrade to anything Noveske has. At least that's the way I see it. Hence the reason I bought one to put in my new Noveske...;). Your rifle is damn near perfect. You'll probably like how I set mine up as well. I posted a pic of what the finished product should look like, but the upper was on my Bushmaster lower. The Noveske lower will be set-up almost identical to my bushmaster lower.. Should work out pretty well. Funny thing is I bought a 3rd gen stock because I was getting out bid on the used Gen 2 PRS stocks on ebay. The brand new 3rd gen was cheaper than what the used gen 2 were selling for, so I bought it. However, I ran across a good deal on a new Gen 2, so the Gen 3 PRS may be for sale here shortly, unless I decide to throw it on my Rogue Defense... Still undecided on that, as I really like the ACS stock on the RD..:oops::confused: It looks similar to your build there...

Thanks brother. I love the SSA-E. Gotta go two stage for an SPR build. I went with an ACS because I can adjust it down to fit it better in a range case or even my safe. :)

Is that an 18" barrel? Care to share the specs on your rifle. Thanks buddy...

Sure:
Noveske Gen 1 N4 lower
Noveske Upper
Noveske 18" 1/7 SPR barrel
Noveske gas block and intermediate length tube
Melonite BCG from Curt's
Alpha 15" M-Lok rail (I said Aero before, mistype)
Magpul ACS stock and MOE K2 grip
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Vortex Viper HST 4-14x44
BCM looped trigger guard
Harris BiPod (photo shows a different one)
BCM Gunfighter Medium CH

Last Edited:
So like I said, it's not 100% Noveske, but all the parts that count are. The rest is just me making it what I want it to be.

And believe me, I am NO AR snob. I have many builds with Anderson and PSA parts. I kinda got dumb lucky with this one and was able to grab the complete upper and lower for GREAT prices.

I posted this more than once, but you can see firearms with Spike's, Anderson, PSA and BCA components throughout. This SPR though is worth the most from a financial aspect.

IMG_2653.JPG

That's always good when you can score on parts. I lucked into my upper as well. Good guy here sold it to me at a reasonable price. I'm very happy with it..

I posted this more than once, but you can see firearms with Spike's, Anderson, PSA and BCA components throughout. This SPR though is worth the most from a financial aspect.

View attachment 368166

Very nice collection. So from the looks of it, you like the magpul K2 grip. I'm glad I decided on the k2+ grip. I asked on a different forum what grip they liked the most and a wide majority of them said the K2. I chose to go with the K2+ since it is rubber overmolded for more comfort. Thanks for posting the pic my friend..

I'm trying to catch up. No stock yet, but here's how she is looking now from the stripped lower to an assembled lower. Now I'm just waiting on the stock to come. I also ordered a Noveske raptor charging handle for the ol girl, should be a nice touch to the build...:
IMG_1090_zpsdt1lbvo6.jpg
IMG_1093_zps5bt8dm2b.jpg
IMG_1094_zpsts6vbg3s.jpg
IMG_1095_zpsj0lhonfl.jpg

Even down to the Noveske take down pins.... :D I can't wait to get the stock on it, develop a good load and shoot this dang thing!!!! I bought some 73gr. Hornady eld pills today to try out...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top