JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to zero mine in on Sunday. But I don't reload so I'm going to use some PMC X-Tax 62 grain ammo I have laying around. Not the greatest, but probably better than the bulk IMI 55 grain I have piles of.

Kruejl, did you go shooting last sunday? How did your rifle do???

Little teaser for the pistol build
IMG_4304.JPG
IMG_4306.JPG
IMG_4307.JPG
IMG_4305.JPG

I did not. My schedule has been hectic with work and coaching. Thankfully our season comes to an end Monday and then I should have more time to get to the range.

Family and job duties generally come before my shooting too. One of the reason's I haven't been posting too many target pics lately. I've been laid off and trying to take a break from work, but that is not working out very well!!!!!!!! Wife had a list already made up for things to keep me busy. Had to paint the house, replace and finish trim around the windows and doors, install a new french door on the front of the house, put up a separator wall between the living room and dining room. Finishing that up right now. Going to start a new job on monday and may have an interview coming up for a job in Pearl Harbor...o_O

Very nice. The bottom rifle looks like it has a LaRue tactical upper with a Noveske NSR? Those sure seem to shoot nice. Does it have a 14.5 Noveske barrel? Very nice collection there..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top