JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In 30 years of friendship, I've never thrown down the Hitler card, though I got close on this last visit as he was comparing Trump to a near Hitler like status. I kept my cool and stayed on the high ground as he told me how messed up our electoral system was and how we needed to do it like Germany. I did remind him that he's not an American, therefore his view doesn't apply to our country, but thanked him for his advice ;) I've never complained to him about the politics in Germany, but in the last few years he's been doing so to me. Hopefully he'll chill out a bit, at this point the only one threatening this friendship is him.

Oh well, he said he won't come back to the U.S. as long as Trump is President (or Pence). It's going to be a long 16 years before I see my confused friend again :s0140: :s0023: :s0121:
Every time he says "America" you should interrupt and correct him that it's "Merica!", byatch, and STFU.

Bans are the essence of "social control" nothing more. I began this thread in a sarcastic vein and it has illustrated my point better than I could have by myself.
Bans and "zero tolerance" policies are cut from the same cloth.

They are both nothing more than the cheap and easy way out, with a healthy dose of chicken-sh^t thrown in.

They require no courage, no thought, no conscience, and no morals or ethics.

But they are indicative of the globalist approach that believes there's a "one size fits all" government that could work.

Bans are the essence of "social control" nothing more. I began this thread in a sarcastic vein and it has illustrated my point better than I could have by myself.

captainobvious2.gif CcK34XKUsAEEfJN.jpg

Since automobiles and motorcycles kill more people than every other lethal weapon created by the hands of men.

These are little more than killers, and have no business in the hands of the people! :s0110:

Sarcastic ridicule off.

Just look at what the auto and transportation industry has done to deplete our wildlife over the years. There is not a place left in the woods that doesn't have roads surrounding it.
They Kill often and nobody thinks twice about the matter.
They are the largest poachers, quietly steeling away our Trophy's and game.
One night a few weeks back we lost a sow black bear and two cubs crossing the hwy. within just a few feet of the guard rail on the far side.
Silver Hand

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads