JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With automobile injuries and deaths being out of control, I think they should be banned from federal government properties and schools... why would we subject our children to being victimized by car nuts?:rolleyes:

I know this thread is in jest, but I do think people should have to take driver's tests every so often. There are a lot of drivers out there that should not be behind the wheel of anything with an engine.

Since automobiles and motorcycles kill more people than every other lethal weapon created by the hands of men.

These are little more than killers, and have no business in the hands of the people! :s0110:

Sarcastic ridicule off.

Only automobiles with automatic transmissions that hold more than 10 gallons of gas should be banned. In Multnomah County all other vehicles are legal as long as they aren't transported outside the owner's home unless the owner has a permit to drive them concealed. In that case they are not allowed to have any gas in the tank.

Actually, that's the plan. Once self driving cars will be the norm, they will slowly legislate out manual driving cars. Wont be able to toe-heel downshift into a turn and then kiss the apex anymore.

Only automobiles with automatic transmissions that hold more than 10 gallons of gas should be banned. In Multnomah County all other vehicles are legal as long as they aren't transported outside the owner's home unless the owner has a permit to drive them concealed. In that case they are not allowed to have any gas in the tank.

Lord, I love this! Maybe we could do the same with Leftist College professors. (They do that to the Conservative population as we speak).

This gives an entirely new meaning to the phrase "Silent Majority"... (Or should we call it, "The Silenced Majority)?

Actually, that's the plan. Once self driving cars will be the norm, they will slowly legislate out manual driving cars. Wont be able to toe-heel downshift into a turn and then kiss the apex anymore.

I haven't seen as much effort put in anything since the Space Race. I wonder what the rest of the agenda is? Seems full control of our transportation may be the end game.

I know this thread is in jest, but I do think people should have to take driver's tests every so often. There are a lot of drivers out there that should not be behind the wheel of anything with an engine.
YES, I know the DMV is a PITA but I see way too many drivers on the road who should not be there. Years ago when I decided to put a motorcycle on my license again I saw something that scared hell out of me. Went to eye test. Elderly lady in front with daughter. Woman could not hear so daughter would scream in her ear every question. Woman could not pass eye test. So they gave her a "daylight hours only" license. Until then I had never heard of such a thing. So this woman can't hear or see, but can drive during the day. I guess that she can only kill people during day time is supposed to help???:mad:

If they insist on self driving cars for everyone, they better have an off-road version.
My favorite fishin' hole ain't in no damn city park.

My guess is that the poor fishies will be protected from us carnivores by then. Hope you like boiled tofish... (anything fried will be illegal as well)

My guess is that the poor fishies will be protected from us carnivores by then. Hope you like boiled tofish... (anything fried will be illegal as well)
Sorry 3MT, but Sea Kittens are my favorite, and I'm not giving them up, battered, deep fried, and served with a side o' chips!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top