JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should he leave - hell yes. Will he? Absolutely not. The guy is a waste of space, but he knows how to get attention. I wonder, if like many other talking heads, if he really believes what he says or just says it because it gets a rise out of people. Either way, he's a worthless blowhard just like so many others out there. I'd be happy to see him go. Maybe he could take Pelosi and some of the other gun grabbers with him.

Well, it's working!
He's gone from prime time anyway.

CNN to end 'Piers Morgan Live' - Feb. 23, 2014
"CNN confirms that "Piers Morgan Live" is ending," the network said in a statement. "The date of the final program is still to be determined."
<snip>
In his interview with the Times, Morgan said he thought the audience may have grown weary of his focus on gun control -- a major topic of conversation on the show in the wake of several mass shootings in the United States.

"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing," he said. "There is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it."
Gee Piers,... Ya think?!?

Now, about that short pier,...............

Send him back home . I dont think he has ever come to terms with the same line of thinking that his countrymen tried to impose on us during the Revolutinary War . Does anyone remember how that turned out for them ? :eek:)

10 Spot

Like I always say,if people would quit bringing him up,he would go away.
Don't watch anything that he does or is on,help keep his numbers down.
He won't be relevant to anyone any more and will disappear.

So erase this thread to help out this cause

Yes, I believe he should swim home to England
Bossman, you mean you want him to WALK home to England right? =D I'm sure we could find enough volunteer's to put a vest full of lead ingots on him so he'd get good traction on the bottom of the Atlantic right?

Anyhow- good riddance to bad rubbish as the brit's say!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top