JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mauled in ratings, knocked by Nancy, should Piers Morgan go home?

:s0112:

Piers Morgan, the man American gun owners love to hate, has taken another ratings pounding according to a story posted today on Deadline.com, and this comes barely 48 hours after the bombastic Brit got an on-air tongue-lashing about his gun control extremism from Nancy Grace.

<broken link removed>

I sent him an email via CNN offer to help pack his stuff so he could move back to England but he never got back with me. I did my part to help him live up to his promise!

Good thing you used the word "gun" in the OP so that our famous mod doesn't have to lock this one down...so as not to offend the invisible people who may or may not ever be offended.

Imagine if all like-minded nit-wits took a hike...

*Listens to the sound of the wind, crickets and watche's tumbleweeds roll through MSNBC, CNN, and other new's studios*,,,I wonder where they all went? (Examine tracks on the ground) I'm not much of a tracker but it looks like they jumped off this cliff trying to follow Lemmings,,,,,!

Larry Pratt of G.O.A. says that when he goes on his show that membership in G.O.A. goes way up.
And, I loved seeing Ted Nugent and him together, very entertaining.
So he is can be useful.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top