JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shot: Time for Knife Control? London Had a Deadlier February Than New York City.

From The Sunday Times:

Fifteen people were murdered in the capital, against 14 in New York. Both cities have almost exactly the same population.

London murders for March are also likely to exceed or equal New York's. By late last night there had been 22 killings in the capital, according to the Metropolitan police, against 21 in the US city.

No worries @tac. Chicago. Baltimore.

Chicago:
2018_ass_shots_032718.png
2018 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

IF the URL gets changed to bubblegum - that is A S S

Given that US statistics, unlike the British ones, include manslaughter and other lesser charges, the real rate is much closer.
Meanwhile, America's traditionally high and England and Wales's traditionally low murder rates are remorselessly converging. In 1981, the US rate was nine times higher than the English. By 1995, it was six times. Last year, it was down to 3.5. Given that US statistics, unlike the British ones, include manslaughter and other lesser charges, the real rate is much closer. New York has just recorded the lowest murder rate since the 19th century.

Diversity unto Death - Literally

But, I think you are more likely to see charges like this in the yUK

Pensioner, 78, arrested for murder 'after stabbing intruder to death' | Metro News

Pensioner, 78, arrested for murder 'after stabbing intruder to death'
  • 2 on 1 is disparity of force
  • 38 yr old vs 78 yr old is disparity of force
  • Burglar (Robber) Brought a weapon (screw driver)

update:
Instapundit » Blog Archive » OH TO BE IN ENGLAND: London pensioner, 78, is arrested on suspicion of murder after 'stabbing armed …

update 2:
Neighbours destroy shrine to dead Hither Green burglar Henry Vincent | Daily Mail Online

Last Edited:
London has like 450 reported acid attacks a year. They go for the face to disfigure and ruin your life.
Stack up their murder and violent crime rate to us, (if you could get an honest account), and I'd say it's worse there.
The people pulling the strings of the anti-gun movement know this. A majority of their followers though think life in Europe is a quaint paradise due to fake news.
I lived in Europe in the mid eighties for a time and again in the late eighties/early 90s. Things were getting bad then. Lots more immigration and culture clashes now though.
I'd be more worried for my kids safety if they were in the Schools over there.

I think it's all time for us to sit down and have a conversation and admit that Germany has a car problem. I think it is time for Germans to come to terms that they need some sensible car control in their country.

When are people going to wake up and realize that these cars have no other purpose than killing people? We need a ban on Assault vehicles, such as vans, box trucks and any other vehicle that can cause mass fatalities with very little effort of the driver.

Yes, I am trying to sound like Obama here :p

Van plows into crowd in northern German city of Münster, killing at least 2

You know that Kate Brown, Prozanski, Burdick and Merkley are all salivating over this.

EDIT: Added Wyden and Earl. (Thx!)
Edit 2: that gun hating AG, Ellen Rosenblum. (thx Izzy)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads