JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is really a good thing!

Stay with me....

Thanks to Sadiq Khan and the mindless morons that elected him (and likely will keep electing him), he's going to single-handedly prove what we've been saying for years and years - it doesn't matter what weapon you ban - evil people will still do evil things. Get rid of the knives - go ahead. Criminals, of course will still have them, and if they don't, they'll make damn shivs from pieces of metal they can find anywhere.

There was a time when the UK was one of the greatest powers in the world, now they cower in fear to the thought of private ownership of guns and knives. The US is not far behind them - no doubt plenty of folks in America wish they could enact the same kinds of laws and bans here - for the kids, you know.

I really am just shocked at the stupidity of the average person in both the UK and the US. How did it get so bad, so fast?

I swear both our countries could benefit from a big fat invasion by hostile forces. I'll bet all the peace-loving pizz-pants out there would certainly wish for their weapons back then.

Can the end really be that far away?

We won't know when End Times will occur, but it won't come all at once. We will follow this slippery slope for a long time..years, decades or longer. The real suffering, hasn't even begun yet.

I just read this article on Twitter. Seems that Orwell's 1984 novel might have been a insight into the future...
Mayor of London on Twitter
So I looked into their knife laws. Wow.
Selling, buying and carrying knives - GOV.UK
My Letherman Wave would get me 4 years and a "unlimited" fine.
How could anyone justify these draconian laws? I certainly would fear their government far more than I would fear being a victim of violent crime.

khan_display.jpg

England sooner or later will be ruled by Sharia Law and the barbarians (many who are immigrants) who are massacring people in the streets today, will be your police officers tomorrow. When and if Sadiq Khan becomes England's Prime Minister (a big possibly, being London's mayor), it wouldn't surprise me if he completely rewrites English law and modifies it in a way that enforces strict laws on non-Muslims possessing firearms, knives, as well as requiring non-Muslims to pay the Jizya (tax for non Muslims), which is common in Islamic run countries with a non-Muslim population. I wouldn't be surprised to see the day when Sadiq Khan bans all alcohol consumption in the city of London, citing it is responsible for too many deaths and immorality. Many neighborhoods of London already have full de-facto Sharia Law and have their own Islamic police patrols and Western women cannot enter these neighborhoods without worrying about being beaten or raped.

The mayor of Republic of Londonistan is now demanding for searches and seizures of any suspicious people. How comforting to know that London is now being run the way Saudi Arabia, Sadam Hussein's Iraq and Nazi Germany were run with ultimate police authority and power and trying to solve all problems by disarming and stripping its citizens of every right the government deems necessary. Warning, this can come to the USA too as we bring in more haters of our Constitution and the liberal brainwashed zombies cry for stripping more and more of our rights away.

I am less worried about England's dumb self-defense laws and more worried about the tyrants who are going to take advantage of these laws when they assume control of the country, which is becoming more and more dominated by immigrants who hate all morals, laws and mindsets of the native European population who they are now trying to displace. It is not that the naive liberal European social justice warriors didn't invite this trouble to their country. In fact, they did so with open arms. So, you know the old saying , you reap what you sow and England and much of Europe is reaping its rewards.

Last Edited:
Don't just be looking across the pond. We here in the United States are, possibly, on the brink of the same kind of restrictions. We're just a ways back on the trail.

Perhaps calling for a statement from the likes of Burdick, Prozanski, Brown et al on THEIR opinions of the goings on in The UK would be appropriate? Not that you could get them to come out from under their rocks to comment though.
On the serious side, are certain kinds if knives and blunt objects already illegal? I think was it butterfly knives and brass knuckles that are banned in WA?

On the serious side, are certain kinds if knives and blunt objects already illegal? I think was it butterfly knives and brass knuckles that are banned in WA?

Geeze I don't know. I carry a 4" folder and have ever since I moved here in '83. I can draw and open that faster than I can a pistol. I think you might be right about some knives and brass knuckles though. BUT, we are not stopping and frisking people, YET.

It makes my skin crawl thinking about living in a country where police can stop you and the street, or in your car, and shake you down. Isn't that why we built THIS country, with certain inalienable rights?

Geeze I don't know. I carry a 4" folder and have ever since I moved here in '83. I can draw and open that faster than I can a pistol. I think you might be right about some knives and brass knuckles though. BUT, we are not stopping and frisking people, YET.

It makes my skin crawl thinking about living in a country where police can stop you and the street, or in your car, and shake you down. Isn't that why we built THIS country, with certain inalienable rights?
Honestly i say we let all this stuff happen to big cities only. Watch as it fails and use them as an example to teach the future

I know the English really love their beautiful home gardens.. It makes me wonder if they are going to start requiring licenses to own gardening equipment. All of these can be used to wreck havoc on the streets of London. Machetes, garden hoes, shovels, shears, picks, etc.. It looks like in that picture that somebody just took a trip to Home Depot and was working on a project at home with those dangerous tools the police seized.

The UK is going to have one of hell of a registration scheme to figure out. They will probably have to allot all those funds for socialized medicine over to gun, knife and now hardware and garden tool registration.

Now that certain politicians want background checks to purchase ammunition, and then taxes on each round, it's time to elect new ones with common sense! And since we don't have private security, neither should they!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top