JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the serious side, are certain kinds if knives and blunt objects already illegal? I think was it butterfly knives and brass knuckles that are banned in WA?

RCW 9.41.250: Dangerous weapons—Penalty.

(1) Every person who:
(a) Manufactures, sells, or disposes of or possesses any instrument or weapon of the kind usually known as slung shot, sand club, or metal knuckles, or spring blade knife;
(b) Furtively carries with intent to conceal any dagger, dirk, pistol, or other dangerous weapon; or
(c) Uses any contrivance or device for suppressing the noise of any firearm unless the suppressor is legally registered and possessed in accordance with federal law,
is guilty of a gross misdemeanor punishable under chapter 9A.20 RCW.​
(2) "Spring blade knife" means any knife, including a prototype, model, or other sample, with a blade that is automatically released by a spring mechanism or other mechanical device, or any knife having a blade which opens, or falls, or is ejected into position by the force of gravity, or by an outward, downward, or centrifugal thrust or movement. A knife that contains a spring, detent, or other mechanism designed to create a bias toward closure of the blade and that requires physical exertion applied to the blade by hand, wrist, or arm to overcome the bias toward closure to assist in opening the knife is not a spring blade knife.

I had to look up "slung shot": Slungshot - Wikipedia

Some weapons while not being illegal, will be presumed to be deadly weapons if you commit some crime while possessing them -- included in the list are knives greater than 3": RCW 9.94A.825: Deadly weapon special verdict—Definition. Note, this doesn't mean such knives are illegal, just that you will get extra time if you have one when committing a crime.

USA : I can't carry a assisted knife..
But I can carry my s&w 460mag
"Logic America" :rolleyes:

UK.. haha Next order of business everyone gets bubble wrap :rolleyes: be safe

63482C08-7E28-45FF-9FA8-7CA660BB1712.jpeg

The quotes from the dead burglar's family at the bottom of the article are priceless! Richard Osborn-Brooks won't be charged over burglar's killing | Daily Mail Online

The cousin of a burglar who died after struggling with a pensioner during a break-in has said she is angry the OAP has been bailed.

Vincent was wanted for another burglary at the time of his death and he had previously served a prison sentence for conning elderly victims out of thousands of pounds.

A unnamed cousin of his has insisted however that he was a 'loving person' and the pensioner he fought with should be kept in custody as police investigate him for murder.

The woman told BBC's South East Today: 'I don't know what happened in that home but all I know is my cousin is dead today.

'The Henry I know, he was such a loving person and I think it is probably something that just went wrong but he shouldn't have died out of it.'

Glasgow Scotland.

How Scotland reduced knife deaths among young people

The study concluded that Scotland was the most violent country in the developed world. Based on telephone interviews with crime victims conducted between 1991 and 2000, it found that excluding murder, Scots were almost three times as likely to be assaulted as Americans and 30 times more likely than the Japanese.

Clearly there is still a way to go where violent crime is concerned generally. In 2015 a UN report claimed Scotland remained the assault capital of the world, with Scots more prone to violent attack than those in any other country, including Mexico, Colombia and El Salvador. The survey, by the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, looked at 80 countries, both developing and developed, and found Scots suffered serious bodily injury at seven times the rate of the global average and twice the rate of England.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top