JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meanwhile in London.

ripped-box.jpg

I especially liked this part:
"knife control" policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners looking to cause others harm.

And this:
Strangely enough, Khan is responsible to decreasing the number of stop-and-searches, having previously declared the tactic racist and potentially Islamophobic. It's also not clear what local Londoners will now use to cut their food.

If people were smart, they'd move out of that rathole!

If I lived there I'd walk around with a butter knife.

Just to live on the wild side.

MY step dad was killed while on Vacation in Plymouth England. The SOB's hit him with a pipe like weapon. From the looks of his knuckles though at least one of them wasn't in good shape after the fight.

MY step dad was killed while on Vacation in Plymouth England. The SOB's hit him with a pipe like weapon. From the looks of his knuckles though at least one of them wasn't in good shape after the fight.
I'm sorry for your loss.....so many places can be hazardous. Sometimes, there's no place like home.

8.8 million people divided by 120 cops searching for knives = 73,333 people per cop. Pretty sure they won't be catching a lot of people with knives.

Don't just be looking across the pond. We here in the United States are, possibly, on the brink of the same kind of restrictions. We're just a ways back on the trail.

Perhaps calling for a statement from the likes of Burdick, Prozanski, Brown et al on THEIR opinions of the goings on in The UK would be appropriate? Not that you could get them to come out from under their rocks to comment though.

I have no idea? Automobiles? It is totally ludicrous and a band aid to a bigger problem. Eastern Europe doesn't want a part of it and hopefully the rest will wake up to what the EU has done to them.

Don't just be looking across the pond. We here in the United States are, possibly, on the brink of the same kind of restrictions. We're just a ways back on the trail.

Perhaps calling for a statement from the likes of Burdick, Prozanski, Brown et al on THEIR opinions of the goings on in The UK would be appropriate? Not that you could get them to come out from under their rocks to comment though.
Don't forget that gun hating AG, Ellen Rosenblum.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top