JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the guy ever admit he was wrong? Apologize for claiming this guy did not serve? its one thing to make a mistake. Its a whole different deal to know you did and not have balls to admit you made a mistake?
Nope. He went on to apologize by making it mrgunsandgears fault. Marshal is a narcissist dbag.

Has anyone watched yankee marshals video about shot placement or power? If so how many out there disagree with him like myself?
I didn't watch it, not a fan of his videos in general, but I think he occasionally makes some valid points.
I value accurate shot placement above the caliber used or multiple non-lethal hits.

If I could cc my 460 I would. Love it. One round solves all problems. Only problem is it has a 14" barrel
Even my 460V is too big to conceal carry - IMO

I thought about getting a 460 mag lever action, but I already have a .45-70 and the 460V is close enough to rifle velocities to work well when that kind of power is needed. Need more? Break out the .45-70.

Oh I'm sure it's not just your opinion!

I only made it to about the 2:0 myself as he became his 'normal' self.

I watched a few of his videos in the past but found his 'arrogant narcissim' irritating, which is no surprise as it 'parallels' the fact he is a liberal (and if I recall he actually mentioned in one of his videos). Also it's possible his particular 'lifestyle' has an effect on his attitudes and opinions as well.

Actually he strikes me as a little 'creepy' - kind of like the proverbial clown at a kids party but without the makeup.
LOL, he visited CHAZ/CHOP and they laid hands on him. They saw some pin he had on for an animal shelter or something and thought it was a nazi symbol. He kept telling them he was on their side but they weren't buying that a short fat old white boy with a redneck accent could be anything but a racist, sexist nazi. It would have been hilarious, but I honestly thought they were going to kick his bubblegum and he sounded like he thought so too. "It's a animal shelter pin, read it!" :s0140:

Note that it is getting a lot easier to carry more powerful guns now. Here is a brn-180 556 with 10.5" barrel in a single-pull-to-deploy sling pack for example. It also fits in an mp5 shoulder holster but I find it too much of a pain to wear that when I can just throw this bag on if needed. Gun functions with brace folded or deployed.

Skip to 1:11 mark in this video to see quick deploy method

View attachment 1138334
View attachment 1138335
The pistol compartment looks a lot like a pistol compartment. In both positions shown in the video, one of the guns is behind you, outside of your direct vision in a quick open compartment. That's a no for me.

LOL, he visited CHAZ/CHOP and they laid hands on him. They saw some pin he had on for an animal shelter or something and thought it was a nazi symbol. He kept telling them he was on their side but they weren't buying that a short fat old white boy with a redneck accent could be anything but a racist, sexist nazi. It would have been hilarious, but I honestly thought they were going to kick his bubblegum and he sounded like he thought so too. "It's a animal shelter pin, read it!" :s0140:

The pistol compartment looks a lot like a pistol compartment. In both positions shown in the video, one of the guns is behind you, outside of your direct vision in a quick open compartment. That's a no for me.
FYI pistol compartment is removable. I have never used it and leave it off. U can have big bag part in front not just behind. Takes about 1/2 second or whatever to swing from back to front and you can keep it in front indefinitely if there's "trouble a brewin".

Maybe this will shed some light on the debate:

Excerpt where he describes the encounter (still worth reading the thread though, the comments are great).

Highlander_16

OP

Left the house to take the three dogs out, girlfriend was behind me. Walked about 40ft down the driveway to a power line cut through the woods on the right. With no warning at all the moose charged my dogs, aggressive with hair on end. They raised hell and made it hesitate just long enough for me to draw my pistol.
When the moose saw me it immediately charged, forgetting the dogs. I fired two rounds, slipped in the snow on my back and fired a third. The moose trampled me, messing up my scalp, right shoulder, right hand (maintained control of my firearm), and left leg. It then ran about 30ft up the driveway towards my girlfriend, who jumped onto a nearby snowbank to avoid it, but it collapsed and died almost immediately.
I went to the hospital but only had minor injuries. My girl, who had just had surgery that morning, drove me to the same hospital where she was seen. She and the dogs are my heroines!
Whole situation took about 45 seconds to 1 minute from moose charging my dogs to it laying dead on my driveway. Absolutely insane, but I had luck, god, and lots of training on my side! Lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top