JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blitzkrieg Reality check.. in most of Cali an average person cannot obtain a CCP. It's one reason we left way back in 1991 just to let you know if you live in hombolt / Mendocino county in california its very easy to get a ccp i was born and raised in santa rosa and we moved here 5 years ago now i have a permit in or wa. and calif, move to willits cal and you can get one too

It is unfortunate that anyone lost their life.

When approaching or contacting someone who is possibly armed with a deadly weapon it is extremely important to consider reaction times.

Prone subjects: Deadly in an instant

This link illustrates how quickly an individual intent on doing harm can bring a firearm into play.

In a split second you have to decide if you are going home or they.

Blitzkrieg Reality check.. in most of Cali an average person cannot obtain a CCP. It's one reason we left way back in 1991 just to let you know if you live in hombolt / Mendocino county in california its very easy to get a ccp i was born and raised in santa rosa and we moved here 5 years ago now i have a permit in or wa. and calif, move to willits cal and you can get one too

Maybe it was how he was dressed when he applied.
I have not renounced nobility, most cops have.. here is who you are chatting with, sir

It is unfortunate that anyone lost their life.

When approaching or contacting someone who is possibly armed with a deadly weapon it is extremely important to consider reaction times.

Prone subjects: Deadly in an instant

This link illustrates how quickly an individual intent on doing harm can bring a firearm into play.

In a split second you have to decide if you are going home or they.

In all honesty if someone wanted to ambush those cops they'd be dead right now. In fact, if anyone was going to be ambushed then they'd be dead before they knew what hit them. That's the whole purpose of an ambush!!! So does that mean that all officers get to run around with their weapons drawn? No, because that would freak out the public. But along those lines some people's thinking that they should be entitled to do that then since "people" are after them so often that they need to fear an unconcious person call out and then just waltz right up to them.

Aparently enough to know that he's always treated like the bad guy with every encounter.

Well lets see when your riends go into the force and you have known them since childhood and they go from best friends to even thought I know you its just a matter of time before you become a bad guy. I would say thats its not me. Also I have over 1 million miles acident free. And in that time I have been pulled over or had to pull over at least once a day. You forget some of us deal with the police,sheriffs,Dot, along with others all the time so when you meet with then say 260 times a year at minumum for just a year then take that out to 10 years or so how many encounters do you think? A few. And I would say less then 60 % were not on powertrips. But what about that other 40 percent? If you cover up people doing bad things you are no better.

Well lets see when your riends go into the force and you have known them since childhood and they go from best friends to even thought I know you its just a matter of time before you become a bad guy. I would say thats its not me. Also I have over 1 million miles acident free. And in that time I have been pulled over or had to pull over at least once a day. You forget some of us deal with the police,sheriffs,Dot, along with others all the time so when you meet with then say 260 times a year at minumum for just a year then take that out to 10 years or so how many encounters do you think? A few. And I would say less then 60 % were not on powertrips. But what about that other 40 percent? If you cover up people doing bad things you are no better.

yeah, you are a victim. we are all sorry for you. may we offer our condolences?

and on the power trips note.... just because your driving is awful does not mean that someone explaining your error to you is on a power trip.

maybe you haven't been the cause of an accident because the police have done a good job keeping you pulled over often enough :)

yeah, you are a victim. we are all sorry for you. may we offer our condolences?

and on the power trips note.... just because your driving is awful does not mean that someone explaining your error to you is on a power trip.

maybe you haven't been the cause of an accident because the police have done a good job keeping you pulled over often enough :)

8f2e0_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

Cant wait till christmas headline will say man shot dead dressed as Santa shot for breaking into his own home. Police were scared of big sack

And I guess the police were there, just by happenstance? Not like they were called? I have a feeling that Mr. Halloween party costume man passed out on the stairs had had a run in with the law before.

Just a hunch...

Hey, here's a test question for you guys still cop bashing...why not open carry with your gun tucked in your front belt and lay out on public stairwell, pretending to be passed out in protest over the shooting? I mean, clearly he was within his right to be passed out with a toy gun, right? We can call it "Occupy the Police Station"!

article-2049486-0E6224AB00000578-400_634x423.jpg

Yeah! Lets protest these overzealous, trigger-happy cops that shoot people reaching for what looks like a gun!

F- the police!

And I guess the police were there, just by happenstance? Not like they were called? I have a feeling that Mr. Halloween party costume man passed out on the stairs had had a run in with the law before.

Just a hunch...

With an attitude like that you should be a cop.... now he's not just assumed to be an assassin lying in wait but a career criminal too.
Maybe we should just fire all the judges and let the cops decide guilt or innocence on a hunch?

Let's say you are out on the town and you come home to find a guy "sleeping" on your porch(I use your property because that is an area you are responsible for protecting), in a "costume" with something that looks like a gun in his waistband.

Do YOU try to sneak up on him and disarm him?
Do YOU assume he's just an innocent party go-er, with a toy gun as part of his doctor's costume, a week before Halloween, and treat him as such?
If you decide to try to wake him from a safe distance, and he reaches for his "gun", Do YOU wait for him to grab it and start firing, before returning fire?

"Shot for having fake gun". Thats not really an accurate statement of what happened. Maybe more like "Man shot after reaching for weapon" or "Man shot after reaching for gun; subsequent investigation reveals gun was fake". No one is "shot for having a fake gun"... no doubt shot for brandishing a fake gun in a way to make it appear to be real. Same as the idiots who used airsoft guns to rob people/stores. Sure its not a real gun, but they are using them in a way to imply they are real, for the effect. This idiot was probably doing the same thing.... carrying a fake gun for the effect of having a real one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top