JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The question is, is it a legal requirement to submit yourself for questions when the police say you aren't charged with anything yet but they want to talk to you?

Seems like a request and the lack of submitting yourself for questioning is the obvious rejection.

I think about it this way:

Verbiage matters:

During the mask panics a local Subway restaurant had a sign that said, "please wear a mask."

I walked in without one and the worker freaked out. She said the sign said I had to wear a mask. I said, "the sign was a request, it said please wear one." I'm saying "no thank you." I'm not going to wear one. If you want customers to think they have to wear one as a condition of entry the sign should say "customers are required to wear masks." She said she would tell her manager.

So for me it's either the guy has to show up, or he doesn't. There's no middle ground.

CiWIpRmXEAELdnw.jpeg.jpg

She said the sign said I had to wear a mask.
I often wondered about this during the 'time' - and I NEVER saw it specified exactly WHERE you had to wear the mask.

I had thought about challenging it at one time by wrapping it around my arm and saying, 'I Am wearing a mask - see' - and pointing to my arm - but I would have no doubt started an argument.

First four shots, justified.
Second string of four shots, questionable, but still justified in Texas after dark.
The one shot to the head at close range after taking the robber's pistol, done in anger and not justified.

Best hope that one of those first four shots had already killed the guy so the charge is desecration of a corpse instead of murder.

Harris County, TX (Houston) has a Liberal George Soros funded DA.

I often wondered about this during the 'time' - and I NEVER saw it specified exactly WHERE you had to wear the mask.

I had thought about challenging it at one time by wrapping it around my arm and saying, 'I Am wearing a mask - see' - and pointing to my arm - but I would have no doubt started an argument.
Arguments in public are good practice. A lot of people aren't comfortable doing it and they're often just used to having people comply as soon as they say something. It's always a wide eyed shock when someone doesn't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top