JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trying to ship ammunition and the trouble associated with doing it gives me a perspective on how much society seems to hate guns. I feel that this process will only become more difficult as most things related to guns will be. Wether you are gun owner or not the one thing we can all agree on is the desire to keep our kids and family safe we just see it as opposite sides of the same coin. If I truly thought by giving up my right to self protection that would keep my family safe I might consider it however in my eyes the opposite is true. It's better to be the coyote than the rabbit. The steady progression of our rights being worn away and all really want is to be left alone.

Not to get too far off tangent, but setting up my business in the last year has made me learn a lot of stuff I didn't know I needed to know. Most of it is stuff that I wish I didn't need to know.

I've shipped a fair amount over the years. What I've done is simply create, pay for, and print a label on line, print out the "ORM-D" label and tape it to the box, then find a UPS driver to give it to. Usually I gave it to a driver dropping off packages at work, but once handed it off to a driver as he was stopped in town delivering elsewhere. He said no problem, and happily took it. Ask the UPS store what time the truck comes in the afternoon and just show up and hand it to the driver then; it's perfectly acceptable.

@JRuby I wish I would have seen this thread earlier in the week, I could have had my driver pick it up from you at a mutually agreed location and I could've taken down with me tomorrow when we have lunch with our son in Springfield....

Last Edited:
Fedex Ground...Print shipping label and pay online, and add ORMD label while your at it. Schedule pick up from truck and leave it on the porch.

Upcoming Events

Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top