JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a heads up to y'all WA folks - as you know, basically no gun stores or online gun stores sell *most* gun accessories to WA residents due to HB1240. If you're in need of said accessories, Fleet Farm is still shipping to WA residents. Not sure how long they'll continue doing so, whether it's because they're standing for the 2a, or just late on the news, either way I'm happy.

Actually many are still shipping quite a few things. Threaded barrels, bcgs, parts "kits" and completed uppers seem to be the most restricted, but pretty much anything not FFL can be found online somewhere. Some places aren't shipping anything at all ar related, even things like rail covers which is kind of silly stupid.
One place I saw won't even ship ammo to WA! People seem to be tripping over themselves to overcomply with things that aren't even in the "law" 🙄
Brownell's won't ship you a barrel or bcg\carrier, but they will ship you a bolt assembly.
Another I will refrain from naming will ship you anything not FFL, which I would argue complies with the actual language of the bill if you're using said ordered parts for an existing aw that you owned before the bill was signed (I refuse to call this travesty a law.)

Group buy runs to Idaho...if it doesn't have a serial number I may or may not go...just bring cash so your cards don't tattle on you, pull out money bit by bit until you have what you need then go or don't go.

Actually many are still shipping quite a few things. Threaded barrels, bcgs, parts "kits" and completed uppers seem to be the most restricted, but pretty much anything not FFL can be found online somewhere. Some places aren't shipping anything at all ar related, even things like rail covers which is kind of silly stupid.
One place I saw won't even ship ammo to WA! People seem to be tripping over themselves to overcomply with things that aren't even in the "law" 🙄
Brownell's won't ship you a barrel or bcg\carrier, but they will ship you a bolt assembly.
Another I will refrain from naming will ship you anything not FFL, which I would argue complies with the actual language of the bill if you're using said ordered parts for an existing aw that you owned before the bill was signed (I refuse to call this travesty a law.)
Feel like dropping me a clue in a pm where I can find those un-named heroes and blow some cash 😆🙊

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top