JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The pot is boiling, not much more and it could easily boil over!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Audrey, there are many hard core and knowledgeable patriots here, it's a tough audience. Please take the time to fully hear us out

Audrey, there are many hard core and knowledgeable patriots here, it's a tough audience. Please take the time to fully hear us out

There is nothing more patriotic than questioning your government, for an American. My primary feeling on this subject is best summarized as concerned. I do dislike discussing politics (or religion) online as there are rarely definitive arguing points; hence the minimal commentary on my part. That does not mean I am not reading others' thoughts on the subject.

There is nothing more patriotic than questioning your government, for an American. My primary feeling on this subject is best summarized as concerned. I do dislike discussing politics (or religion) online as there are rarely definitive arguing points; hence the minimal commentary on my part. That does not mean I am not reading others' thoughts on the subject.

That's all I could ask, Milady

And keep communicating, and voting! No argument there.

Actually no one put anything on the Sheriffs. They did this all by themselves.
They made the choice.
These are really not the kind of men that will be coerced election or no election.

Thats true, our local Sheriff wrote Biden and told him to shove it ( so many word) Sheriff Hanlin didn't tell the newspaper, didn't call the TV. He simply wrote Biden and on their County website released their stand which eventually made news long after it arrived at the WhiteHouse.
I love our Sheriff he is 100% for our rights and always signs off of good citizens for firearm extras, like cannons, 50 Machine guns. Granted not every-tom-dick-and harry gets this approved but weird stuff people have approved here. He knows the law and and knows what he swore to.
Hes a good guy and a strong leader for our county.

True, true, true :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads